Newbie - Only just found you!!!!

Hi fellow shipwrecks, just joined RR so I can keep up to date with the latest NAAFI queue buzzes and gen dits.

A little bit about me, I joined the Mob in 1989 as a WEM(R), primarily a Guzz rating, have had four 22's and a 23 and four COMMCEN's. Currently based in Pompey in a mobile capacity for Fleet HQ after completing Mech's Course at Collingrad.

Only two years til pensh!!!! But I don't want to leave cos I'm an anchor faced bast"£d lol

Drakey said:
Haven't seen or used Scrintzen Doofer in a long time. I thought they were obsolete.
Are they ek as like, they ship 'em next to the clebbies, at the back of the snatchblocks, you know right by the ickies.

tuts

Lantern Swinger
Scrintzen_Doofer said:
Hi fellow shipwrecks, just joined RR so I can keep up to date with the latest NAAFI queue buzzes and gen dits.

A little bit about me, I joined the Mob in 1989 as a WEM(R), primarily a Guzz rating, have had four 22's and a 23 and four COMMCEN's. Currently based in Pompey in a mobile capacity for Fleet HQ after completing Mech's Course at Collingrad.

Only two years til pensh!!!! But I don't want to leave cos I'm an anchor faced bast"£d lol
Just so you know, there are a couple of cnuts on here, personally I don't like them myself. They lurk around the Diamond Lil's section, so mind how you go..... I can smell them from here.

tuts said:
Scrintzen_Doofer said:

Just so you know, there are a couple of cnuts on here, personally I don't like them myself. They lurk around the Diamond Lil's section, so mind how you go..... I can smell them from here.
You rang :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
M Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
A Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32