Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by wolf86, Feb 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all! just a short note. I'm new to the forum. I'm 23, born in Co. Durham, at the age of 7 moved with family to Eastern Europe ( Lived there for to long :lol: ) now planing to come back to England and join the Navy. Job i'm going for ( or lets rephrase it " job I would like to get" :D ) is: CIS. C ya
  2. Welcome mate, steer clear of the smelly old corpses who will tell you how sh1t it is these days. Enjoy.
  3. i'm also new to the forums, and a brit living in europe (now for almost 10 years) sent my application off just before crimbo, and passed all my interviews and tests now just waiting for my PV to come back...but a bit nervous as ive not really stayed in one place very long while ive been abroad.anyone think that might be a problem?.
    Ive also applied for CIS.
  4. Don't join, it's sh!t nowadays. :D
  5. it's funny you know, i keep hearing that!! :)
  6. Joining anyway. :D
  7. Me too!
  8. Hi Sailor Jerry Girl, welcome to the site.................................I suppose that a B................................................ah, bollocks to it.
  9. Hig, I'm glad you could refrain- it's progress in the making I'm sure... :D
  10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

The old classic,,ask enough times and someone will.
  11. After reading quite a lot of the forums on RR I'm impressed you refrained yourself too Hig :p
  12. A picture paints a thousand words...?

Hello all. What branch are you going for SailorJerryGirl?
  13. Hey B2B I'm going for Warfare Officer, got my RT on Monday so I'm just starting the process really. I see from previous posts you went for WS, how is that going along?
  14. we seem to get a new girlie every day,but then they fly away so soon.......specially after 5 minutes in the chat room 8O 8O :D
  15. Probably scared! :D
  16. Gentlemen don't underestimate me :p
  17. OMG............ do you mean that there is a chance?
  18. In some cases with good reason. No names, no pack drill.
    "You didn't see me right!" :twisted:
  19. Don't overestimate us then. Gentlemen indeed!! 8O
  20. I will assume everyone in RR are gentlemen unless I am proven wrong :-( Anyway I hope you guys will be helpful to me in the near future when I will be asking stupid questions about the RT, interview and AIB!! :)