New!!

Hi all! just a short note. I'm new to the forum. I'm 23, born in Co. Durham, at the age of 7 moved with family to Eastern Europe ( Lived there for to long :lol: ) now planing to come back to England and join the Navy. Job i'm going for ( or lets rephrase it " job I would like to get" :D ) is: CIS. C ya

lw1984

Midshipman
i'm also new to the forums, and a brit living in europe (now for almost 10 years) sent my application off just before crimbo, and passed all my interviews and tests now just waiting for my PV to come back...but a bit nervous as ive not really stayed in one place very long while ive been abroad.anyone think that might be a problem?.
Ive also applied for CIS.

Hi Sailor Jerry Girl, welcome to the site.................................I suppose that a B................................................ah, bollocks to it.

higthepig said:
Hi Sailor Jerry Girl, welcome to the site.................................I suppose that a B................................................ah, bollocks to it.
Hig, I'm glad you could refrain- it's progress in the making I'm sure... :D

I will assume everyone in RR are gentlemen unless I am proven wrong :-( Anyway I hope you guys will be helpful to me in the near future when I will be asking stupid questions about the RT, interview and AIB!! :)