new years eve

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Dec 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :D How fcuking sad are we New Years Eve and we are on RR :cry:
    Still better class of people than down Union Street - Happy New Year guys off to the Finnygook Inn anyone know it??
  2. Awwwww, c'mon Stan....popping into RR to say HAPPY NEW YEAR's not a crime. :lol: :roll:

:) :) :)
    T x
  3. Yeah I agree AND it pisses the missus off cos she can't understand the humour
  4. I won't lie to ya, I am a sad bstard! However, I'm going out now and I'm bringing HELL with me :whax: . ALL THE BEST EVERYONE, AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR. (I bet nobody though of anything as funny as that to say.. YAWN!!!) ta rar :wav:
  5. happy new year everyone , its an early message but hey let just get plasterd!
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

A Happy New Year to you all, did anyone die?
  7. Nearly.
  8. Go on then Z, what did you do .....
  9. Well, I haven't really slept, I can't move 3 of my fingers on one hand, my nostrils have blood caked in them, and I'm pretty sure the fuzz told me to shut the hell up or I'd get nicked for being drunk and disorderly.

All this was the result of 15 minutes in Trafalgar Square...
  10. Where are you now?
  11. Back at my dad's in West London. Would've been back hours ago but waited for my mate to get his train back to the north at 9.
  12. How long are you in London for?
  13. Until the 9th.
  14. I might buy you a coffee then.
  15. Sorted :)
  16. Yes

MoD Website
  17. Sorry but that's really funny. I had a crap time as well, but I'm armed with more mcdonalds than the whole of united states fatties can wave a big stick at. And that can solve anything!
  18. 8O Hope you two have a lovely life together but it does hurt up the shitter - so they say :)

19. No it dosn't! :D