new years eve

:D How fcuking sad are we New Years Eve and we are on RR :cry:
Still better class of people than down Union Street - Happy New Year guys off to the Finnygook Inn anyone know it??

Awwwww, c'mon Stan....popping into RR to say HAPPY NEW YEAR's not a crime. :lol: :roll:

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS, ENJOY WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING WHEREVER YOU ARE.
:) :) :)
Lol.
T x

tuts

Lantern Swinger
stan_the_man said:
:D How fcuking sad are we New Years Eve and we are on RR :cry:
Still better class of people than down Union Street - Happy New Year guys off to the Finnygook Inn anyone know it??
I won't lie to ya, I am a sad bstard! However, I'm going out now and I'm bringing HELL with me :whax: . ALL THE BEST EVERYONE, AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR. (I bet nobody though of anything as funny as that to say.. YAWN!!!) ta rar :wav:

Well, I haven't really slept, I can't move 3 of my fingers on one hand, my nostrils have blood caked in them, and I'm pretty sure the fuzz told me to shut the hell up or I'd get nicked for being drunk and disorderly.

All this was the result of 15 minutes in Trafalgar Square...

tuts

Lantern Swinger
Zoidberg said:
Well, I haven't really slept, I can't move 3 of my fingers on one hand, my nostrils have blood caked in them, and I'm pretty sure the fuzz told me to shut the hell up or I'd get nicked for being drunk and disorderly.

All this was the result of 15 minutes in Trafalgar Square...
Sorry but that's really funny. I had a crap time as well, but I'm armed with more mcdonalds than the whole of united states fatties can wave a big stick at. And that can solve anything!

Latest Threads