New Year resolutions

Not sure if its been done before, simply because I can't be arsed to search.

I'm going to do a bit of running to shift tonight's ruby and the extra pounds working in an office has added.

Any others?

wet_blobby

War Hero
Having finally kicked the smokes into touch after 31 years about 5 months ago now I'm going to eat/drink less and move more to shift some of this weight I've added since quitting.

Sumo

War Hero
Having finally kicked the smokes into touch after 31 years about 5 months ago now I'm going to eat/drink less and move more to shift some of this weight I've added since quitting.
One at a time you done the fags, good effort, now work on the food sort the drink out later, you do not want to give yourself to much to do?

For various reasons I've stopped playing golf so I need a new hobby.

Thinking ahead, and the way the global economy is going I reckon my new hobby should be flint-knapping.

Not that I'm pessimistic or anything... :banghead:

......Thinking ahead, and the way the global economy is going I reckon my new hobby should be flint-knapping....
Many moons ago I built a wall and knapped my own flints. Bloody hell, you REALLY don't want to do that unless there is nothing else available. From all the flying shards of flint, I had more holes in me than a second hand pin cushion!

Cunningly, I had a pair of vaguely second hand protective eye-wear - to protect my crow's feet!

See what I did there?

Last edited:
Go ugly early to save disapointment :)
What does that mean exactly ?..... 'Let yourself go'? kind of phrase ?
You know what they say, '40 is the new 30 and 60 is the new 40'......

New year's resolution ? To be unafraid of tomorrow and live in the moment.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GORGEOUS RUMRATION !!!! :bounce:

What does that mean exactly ?..... 'Let yourself go'? kind of phrase ?
You know what they say, '40 is the new 30 and 60 is the new 40'......

New year's resolution ? To be unafraid of tomorrow and live in the moment.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GORGEOUS RUMRATION !!!! :bounce:
Hope to fcuk the new 70 is the new 50.............oh bollox, there goes my new years resolution !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 69
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 9
brazenhussy Diamond Lil's 1