New Year resolutions

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Joint_Force_Harrier, Dec 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if its been done before, simply because I can't be arsed to search.

I'm going to do a bit of running to shift tonight's ruby and the extra pounds working in an office has added.

Any others?

2. I'm going to stop fcukin' swearing.........no shit !

3. Try to be more tolerant of the Trolls and Newbies on here.

Probably have failed by 0600 1 Jan 13!!!!!

4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Having finally kicked the smokes into touch after 31 years about 5 months ago now I'm going to eat/drink less and move more to shift some of this weight I've added since quitting.

5. 'kinell...........I'm going to put you on my dead pool list, blobby.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Be nice to Wits.....

Nah, just joking, that would be too hard to keep up for more than 5 nanoseconds.

7. Go ugly early to save disapointment :)

8. That's not a resolution, it's a way of life . Now do fuck of you boring fucking trolling walt!

p.s. - anyone hungry?

9. One at a time you done the fags, good effort, now work on the food sort the drink out later, you do not want to give yourself to much to do?

10. Resolution see out 2013, love grandkids more and try and be good to myself the rest can fuck off, happy NY

11. For various reasons I've stopped playing golf so I need a new hobby.

Thinking ahead, and the way the global economy is going I reckon my new hobby should be flint-knapping.

Not that I'm pessimistic or anything... :banghead:

12. I've seen your misses and she is a fucking troll...... Happy new year you ignorant c#nt

13. Many moons ago I built a wall and knapped my own flints. Bloody hell, you REALLY don't want to do that unless there is nothing else available. From all the flying shards of flint, I had more holes in me than a second hand pin cushion!

Cunningly, I had a pair of vaguely second hand protective eye-wear - to protect my crow's feet!

See what I did there?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  14. wal

wal Badgeman

I am going to give up giving up.

15. What does that mean exactly ?..... 'Let yourself go'? kind of phrase ?
    You know what they say, '40 is the new 30 and 60 is the new 40'......

New year's resolution ? To be unafraid of tomorrow and live in the moment.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GORGEOUS RUMRATION !!!! :bounce:

16. Errrrr. I take it the 'Good Will To All Men' season is now officially over, then ? :hug:

17. Thought you were talking about your 90 hour working week again!

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/current-affairs/68892-shit-f*cking-bed-3.html#post1118328

18. Hope to fcuk the new 70 is the new 50.............oh bollox, there goes my new years resolution !

19. I'm still using last years resolution which was to not make any resolutions.

• Like Like x 1

20. Way hey! 40th birthday this year then!!

Again.