New way to save money and time!!

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Hannahmontana, Nov 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those of you interested in getting cheap tickets for sports,concerts and theater events ,I just noticed that discounted tickets are available on
    http://www.casatickets.com

2. Hi, Everybody A trip to the camel races, which take place on Thursday and Fridays during the winter months, can be One of the most memorable highlights ...
    Sports is hugely popular in Dubai, and more so motor sports, which is more often than not practiced on city streets. So ...
    The Dubai Autodrome is designed to cater to all kinds of motor sports, world-class to local. It is the first fully integrated motor sports facility with an FIA sanctioned.

Thanks

3. Turn it in sport we have 60 racecourses in the UK. Featuring the finest races in the world, we invented the sport of kings/bred for the Purple.

4. First of all this was a pointless post, as it is clearly advertised for the US

5. Hallo,
    my nam victor mbayala and can making you rich. all needing is your banking details and internet login for banking. No scam! very safe! Selling my farm to rich landowner sees me now with many many money but rules here in Uboto mean i pay too much tax if have much money so you can have no problem. just please give banking details and i provide $6 million. no problem no scam.

i also have very fine son who wish studying in London i sell him good for you he clean your house if let him go to school marvellous country.

thank you for reads my posting

6. MLP you cnut, it was you all along. I binned the Mrs and bought a gin palace on tick waiting for that dosh to turn up, I even crimped a length into my DO's bats just as I was going outside thinking I'd got it made. I bet your that fcuker from Nigeria I gave my gratuity too Cnut,cnut cnut cnut aaaaaaargh :twisted:

7. Thaniking you for donation beaurocrats many in my country. many many red tapes before moneys is released to you. your patience is my want. soon many moneys for you but waiting is unfortunate. i alkways have asking the beurocratics and telling me that soon your moneys will arrive no problem

thank you for reading my postings.