New virtual AIB completed - medical

I've got my virtual groupex on Monday. so far just preparing for a tabletop exercise style assessment. Does anyone know if the whole thing is as a team or do you get quizzed individually too at the end?

jalon

Midshipman
At what point does the face to face medical appointment take place? Before or after the new virtual AIB assessment, and if after, does this mean I've been successful?

At what point does the face to face medical appointment take place? Before or after the new virtual AIB assessment, and if after, does this mean I've been successful?
I'm currently going through the vAIB and have already done my face to face medical. I think they're just doing them when they can, I wouldn't read into it too much.

SeaHawk14

Badgeman
Medical is pre vAIB, only aircrew roles like Pilot and ATC are post-AIB because they have a second, more thorough medical examination.

Does anyone who has done the Virtual Group Exercise have any feedback/advice on the content or format? TIA!
Good luck! After two people didn't turn up to mine in December it got postponed so I've got mine next week too. Right in the middle of all my masters exams which isn't ideal haha

Sounds like the majority of us have finished the whole process and just waiting now! Anybody heard any movement about May and when we might find out?
Crossing fingers for us all :))