New Union Flag

dondon

MIA
Just about sums up this Socialy Engineered Country that the New Labour Party has created , bunch of Cxxxs , :twisted:

Stripey_G

War Hero
Does this men that i have to fly a Ferking big condom from my house now??As one does on special occasions!! :roll:

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Stripey-G wrote: Does this men that i have to fly a Ferking big condom from my house now??As one does on special occasions!!

You mean you don't already? :roll:

SF

Stripey_G

War Hero
SF....
Sorry, I don't fly a ferking big condom from my house already!
I have the normal red light outside, used as a night light of course, and on the "special" occasions, fly the "come and get it, while you can" flag!! :oops:
(think the neighbors think I'm a pimp or sommat!) :roll:

War Canoes must fly pennants instead... every British Matelot will hand his used condom in and it will be dhobied and hung out to dry on the signal mast... :twisted:

dondon

MIA
Always_a_Civvy said:
War Canoes must fly pennants instead... every British Matelot will hand his used condom in and it will be dhobied and hung out to dry on the signal mast... :twisted:

Uuuuuurrrrrrgggggg , :shock:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Sunday Times: "Should It Be Union Flag Or Is Jack All Right?" The Fleet 22
S Union Flag flown on the foremast History 2
R Bobbies Ordered Not to Wear Union Flag Badges Current Affairs 19
Pitfirrane Union Flag Current Affairs 84
N Union Flag to be flown in UK except Scotland Current Affairs 12
Shakey Goodbye to the Union Flag Diamond Lil's 1
MoD_RSS UK to work with African Union to slow spread of coronavirus in Africa MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully The Union Jack Diamond Lil's 2
MoD_RSS Response to the Fire Brigades Union on supporting fire services MoD News 0
C Can't PM Union Jack Bloody Computers 1
MoD_RSS Travel advice: Rugby Union Six Nations match against Italy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letters from the Prime Minister to Department for Exiting the European Union Ministers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chance to ‘win while you save’ with new credit union prize account MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister launches new Growth Deals funding as he kicks off Union visits in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM speech on the Union: 4 July 2019 MoD News 0
vauxhall Firefighters Union Wins Landmark Pensions Case Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Statement by the High Representative of the European Union and the Foreign Ministers of France, Germany and the United Kingdom MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Statement by the High Representative of the European Union and the Foreign Ministers of France, Germany and the United Kingdom MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK to invest up to £30m through partnership with African Union MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Bob's State of the Union Diamond Lil's 43
MoD_RSS Press release: Continuity of requirements under the Construction Products Regulation when the UK leaves the European Union MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM's statement on exiting the European Union: 10 December 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM promises deal to strengthen the Union MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: DFID Ghana Social Sector Team Leader's speech at Adolescent and Youth Pre-Summit to African Union Second Girl Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Press statement - Progress on the UK’s exit from, and future relationship with, the European Union MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Continuity of planning (environmental) requirements when the UK leaves the European Union MoD News 0
slim Is the Unite union determined to close BMW? Current Affairs 8
soleil NFF: "Competition: Be a Mascot for the Army V Navy Rugby Union Match" Sports and Adventure Training 0
soleil Royal Navy Rugby Union - Director Of Rugby Vacancy Sports and Adventure Training 1
soleil Union J 'Go Commando' To Support Poppy Picnics Charity 9
stoker-steam Union Street Diamond Lil's 20
soleil Union Jack Club - Army v Navy Rugby 2013 - April 27th 2013 Sports and Adventure Training 1
Naval_Families_Federation Competition: Be a Mascot for the Army V Navy Rugby Union Match Current Affairs 0
J Re-union Social & Reunions 1
janner Diesel Boat Re-union Submariners 1
trelawney126 French Firm to make Union Jacks for Olympics. The Gash Barge 8
soleil Rugby Union: Royal Navy v Royal Air Force - 1930 - April 13th 2011, Newbury Sports and Adventure Training 5
soleil Rugby Union: Royal Navy v French Navy 31/03/11 At Brickfields Sports and Adventure Training 6
janner Diesel Boat Re union - 2011 Submariners 0
G HMS Brazen Association Re-Union Social & Reunions 3
B 21 club re-union Current Affairs 1
soleil Pompey News: "Union Pledges To Fight Any RFA Privatisation" RFA 6
soleil Pompey News: Rugby Union: Navy to take on RAF in Portsmouth Sports and Adventure Training 0
wet_blobby The Birdman of Union Street. Diamond Lil's 16
scouse Hms Danae and Yarmouth Re Union Social & Reunions 0
C Last Union Jack Current Affairs 2
Jenwren Wren re-union! Social & Reunions 9
W "Punching Above the Budget" - Prospect Union Current Affairs 3
janner Diesel Boat Re-union Submariners 11
L 50% Discount at the Union Jack Club Travel & The Great Outdoors 0