New TV Advert

been told there is a new RN SUB TV advert..anyone seen it..? is it as awful as the "I just switch it off and on again" one from last time...(if a new one exists)

just curious like..

I think it should be pointed out to any civvies that boats don't ever get that close to the ocean floor on purpose.Nor is there a big window at the front to view the fishes.

scouse_B

Lantern Swinger
fishhead said:
I think it should be pointed out to any civvies that boats don't ever get that close to the ocean floor on purpose.Nor is there a big window at the front to view the fishes.
And there was no Kowolski either!!!! :D

scouse_B

Lantern Swinger
rod-gearing said:
scouse_B said:
fishhead said:
And there was no Kowolski either!!!! :D
He's COB on the Astute now.
Has the Astute got an underwater flying saucer? And does the boat roll alarmingly from side to side whilst the crew roll with it and with the sparks flying off all the panels :confused5:

FunkyJunky said:
been told there is a new RN SUB TV advert..anyone seen it..? is it as awful as the "I just switch it off and on again" one from last time...(if a new one exists)

just curious like..

Hang on a minue chaps - after 4 gruelling years of Mechs course, that philosophy was the only thing that worked with 2001! SAFEGUARD!!!!! So that advert should have (maybe was....) pulled due to OPSEC! :idea:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Constant_Bad_Mood Blue Jokes 0
PartTimePongo The Fleet 0
Bad CO Site Issues 22