New toys

just to say im loving these new emotes....
we seem slowly to be going up in the world... thanks CO's for dragging us lot into the moderm world...(i think)... :thumright: :afro:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Bad_CO said:
More to come - I think we'll try Kudos on RumRation next .....
An extremely good idea BCO, why not?

I can already see where this is going & think most will agree. It will also save the MODS any uncertainty in awarding Oxygen Thief tags.

Strikes me as a similar method to that which EBay uses to verify genuine traders/contributers.

Ninja_Stoker said:
Bad_CO said:
More to come - I think we'll try Kudos on RumRation next .....
An extremely good idea BCO, why not?

I can already see where this is going & think most will agree. It will also save the MODS any uncertainty in awarding Oxygen Thief tags.

Strikes me as a similar method to that which EBay uses to verify genuine traders/contributers.
Are you after Brownie points already Ninj? :salut: :salut: . Only joking, don't give me a bad rating please :whew:
Good idea Boss fella. :thumright:
NZB

Chief, you beat me to it, I spent to long searching for just the right Emo Kudos to you, oh Artful one.
Seriously though can we all use the little buggers a little more as this may help to reduce hissy fits caused by misunderstanding someone else's sense of humour

:clap: :clap: :dance: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate:
NZB

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
chieftiff said:
ne ne, ne ne, ne ne ne! brown nose (bloody smilies, can't find the one with the smile! so you get a pharoah) :farao:
You swines! This is my MBE, gerroff!

NZ_Bootneck said:
Are you after Brownie points already Ninj? :salut: :salut: . Only joking, don't give me a bad rating please :whew:
NZB
Sir, sir, NZB is pickin' on me. Think we should send him a stiff PM. :blob6:

Ninja_Stoker said:
chieftiff said:
ne ne, ne ne, ne ne ne! brown nose (bloody smilies, can't find the one with the smile! so you get a pharoah) :farao:
You swines! This is my MBE, gerroff!

NZ_Bootneck said:
NZB
Sir, sir, NZB is pickin' on me. Think we should send him a stiff PM. :blob6:
He'd only enjoy it...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
bigbaddog The Gash Barge 22
S The Fleet Air Arm 17