NEW TO THIS SITE! Application completed March 2010

Hi all,

Completed my application to become a writer in March 2010, just wondered if anybody else was similar to me and if you had any ideas of an entry date. Also im goin on my RNAC later this month, any tips or suggestions to bare in mind when i go down there?

Thanks

what date is your rnac and what one are you going to?
im going to caledonia on 12th of this month.

That better???????????????????????/

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
ross_p said:

Much better. Keep this up and you'll get a gold star.

cricket00 said:
Hi all,

Completed my application to become a writer in March 2010, just wondered if anybody else was similar to me and if you had any ideas of an entry date. Also im goin on my RNAC later this month, any tips or suggestions to bare in mind when i go down there?

Thanks
Hi Cricket!

Welcome to Rum Ration!

All being well, you should be starting Basic next year.

RNAC tips:

Print out this, if you don't have it already:

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/upload/pdf/Ratings_Preparation_Course_.pdf

Get everything on the kit list ready early, so as to avoid any last minute panics.

Keep up the fitness and healthy eating before you go, so that you can make the most of it.

Put the numbers for the RPC Centre and your AFCO into your mobile, just in case you need to contact someone en route.

When you are there, pay attention when you are being spoken to and do as you are told.

K640

War Hero
ross_p said:

Better, but you might want to try using the shift button occasionaly. You will find one located around the bottom right corner of the keyboard and another in a similar position on the left.

Hope this helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ghost_Rider Site Issues 69
Bad CO Site Issues 10
Bad CO Site Issues 25