NEW TO THIS SITE! Application completed March 2010

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by cricket00, Jul 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

Completed my application to become a writer in March 2010, just wondered if anybody else was similar to me and if you had any ideas of an entry date. Also im goin on my RNAC later this month, any tips or suggestions to bare in mind when i go down there?

Thanks

2. Hi and welcome

Work hard and keep a sense of humour :D

And dont piss the instructors off

3. wot dates ur rnac and were r u doing it?#im going 12th this month

4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

English is the language of choice on the site, text speak is generally frowned upon

5. what date is your rnac and what one are you going to?
    im going to caledonia on 12th of this month.

That better???????????????????????/

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Much better. Keep this up and you'll get a gold star.

7. Hi Cricket!

Welcome to Rum Ration!

All being well, you should be starting Basic next year.

RNAC tips:

Print out this, if you don't have it already:

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/upload/pdf/Ratings_Preparation_Course_.pdf

Get everything on the kit list ready early, so as to avoid any last minute panics.

Keep up the fitness and healthy eating before you go, so that you can make the most of it.

Put the numbers for the RPC Centre and your AFCO into your mobile, just in case you need to contact someone en route.

When you are there, pay attention when you are being spoken to and do as you are told.

8. Better, but you might want to try using the shift button occasionaly. You will find one located around the bottom right corner of the keyboard and another in a similar position on the left.

Hope this helps.

9. Funny!!!

10. thanks for the link i found it useful, hopefully i will learn more about the navy and my job role.

thanks again