New to the Site

Always_a_Civvy said:
slim said:
Whats wrong with wearing ladies nickers on your head? I understood it was rig of the day when on the RR site.
All those out of the rig of the day PROVE!
PROVE what Slim? That keks are no good at keeping you ears warm? Please translate into civvyspeak, over...

Stripey_G --- Welcome onboard our cyber pusser's war canoe, complete with our virtual messdecks full of cybermatelots in various stages of decay, sanity and undress. Rosie forgot to point out that she has the RN's national collection of unpusser shoes, more nutty stowed in her kit locker than held in the stores of HMS Nelson and is married to a locoaddict famously known as the PO Stoker, who also has a Blue teddy Bear with a grey felt spanner.

We have a duvets board: please post in details on your duvet on board ship, and also the name of your special sock in the appropriate thread.

Apart from these odd meanderings into semi-sanity, we are all completely insane, apart from Levers who is currently posing as an involuntary button boy somewhere in Sir Francis Duck's Navy.....

Steve.

Out!
you see? mad as a box of frogs!

Stripey_G

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
slim said:
Whats wrong with wearing ladies nickers on your head? I understood it was rig of the day when on the RR site.
PROVE what Slim? That keks are no good at keeping you ears warm? Please translate into civvyspeak, over...

Stripey_G --- Welcome onboard our cyber pusser's war canoe, complete with our virtual messdecks full of cybermatelots in various stages of decay, sanity and undress. Rosie forgot to point out that she has the RN's national collection of unpusser shoes, more nutty stowed in her kit locker than held in the stores of HMS Nelson and is married to a locoaddict famously known as the PO Stoker, who also has a Blue teddy Bear with a grey felt spanner.

We have a duvets board please post in details on your duvet on board ship, and also the name of your special sock in the appropriate thread.

Apart from these odd meanderings into semi-sanity, we are all completely insane, apart from Levers who is currently posing as an involuntary button boy somewhere in Sir Francis Duck's Navy.....

Steve.

Out!
Completely mad!! and will look into that duvet board and let you know.
Always had a hammock meself. bestist thing to sleep in.(but covered it in a duvet!!)

signet

Midshipman
RM[/quote]

That i suspect depends on whether the said pair of nicks is clean or not!! Knowing what you ladies are like with your personal hygene issues!![/quote]

My knickers are always clean, thank you.

I forgot to add Stripey that if by any chance your first ship was on a remote, bleak, windswept peninsula in Suffolk, it has to be referred to as either the G-Place or the G-Spot [preferred] everywhere except HERE and on the various G threads HERE.

Has Rosie told you her charges, including VAT, should you need to solicit her professional services? :wink:

signet said:
RM

That i suspect depends on whether the said pair of nicks is clean or not!! Knowing what you ladies are like with your personal hygene issues!!

Welcome onboard signet. I take it you always wear you clean keks with your face through the legs holes, thus keeping your ears warm?

Always.

Stripey_G

War Hero
A_a_c...first "ship" was St.Vincent (but that don't count)...and found out what Rosie charges for her services so won't bother to ask.. not in that kind of field anyways..

signet

Midshipman
Always_a_Civvy said:
signet said:
RM

That i suspect depends on whether the said pair of nicks is clean or not!! Knowing what you ladies are like with your personal hygene issues!!

Welcome onboard signet. I take it you always wear you clean keks with your face through the legs holes, thus keeping your ears warm?

Always.
Well ofcourse, is there any other way?

Stripey_G said:
A_a_c...first "ship" was St.Vincent (but that don't count)...and found out what Rosie charges for her services so won't bother to ask.. not in that kind of field anyways..
You can freely mention St.V - it doesn't scare the Raleigh generation like the G-Spot does, though why they feel so inadequate is beyond me. As a lifelong civvy I know I wouldn't even have survived the play-pen (for nozzers) at St.V! :lol:

A single hug from Rosie costs £95 plus VAT unless you're the PO Stoker in which case it costs a diamond bracelet :wink:

Steve.

rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
slim said:

We have a duvets board: please post in details on your duvet on board ship, and also the name of your special sock in the appropriate thread.

Steve.

Out!
Ribbit, Ribbit.

Stripey_G

War Hero
Always_a_Civvy said:
ET(WE)Pooley said:
hey steve... so y dont u tell us some more about urself..
What is there to say... Civvies lead dull, boring lives wink lol
I.m a civvy now and i don't lead a boring life, throw the bedclothes off in the mornings, spring from my bed, do 20 pressups, open the curtains to the wonderful day, fart a coupla times and fall down stairs in a snotty heap!! Now THAT'S not boring!!

nutty_bag

War Hero
signet said:
That i suspect depends on whether the said pair of nicks is clean or not!! Knowing what you ladies are like with your personal hygene issues!![/quote]

My knickers are always clean, thank you.[/quote]

Ahh but have you got a mirror in em?? "Cos i can see myself in em later"!! Sorry about that old chestnut, just had to include it. bows head in shame but titters quietly :lol:

ET(WE)Sutton

Lantern Swinger
Stripey_G said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
ET(WE)Pooley said:
I.m a civvy now and i don't lead a boring life, throw the bedclothes off in the mornings, spring from my bed, do 20 pressups, open the curtains to the wonderful day, fart a coupla times and fall down stairs in a snotty heap!! Now THAT'S not boring!!

haha sounds like a proper boss life.....

Stripey_G said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
ET(WE)Pooley said:
Well Stripey, we can't all be Action Sailor. Mine's in his box where he belongs (can't have his beard getting fluff in it) and although I too throw off the duvet, bounce into the shower, fart like hell, I hobble downstairs. I reach the bottom and already I've forgotten why I'm there... Oh yes, I'm supposed to going off to work! Damn, I've forgotten to get dressed! Back upstairs... By the time I arrive at work I'm knackered and need to make a mug of coffee and calm myself down with a bit of Rum Rationing... Ah, that's better! :D :D :D :D :D

Stripey_G

War Hero
Always_a_Civvy said:
Stripey_G said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
ET(WE)Pooley said:
Well Stripey, we can't all be Action Sailor. Mine's in his box where he belongs (can't have his beard getting fluff in it) and although I too throw off the duvet, bounce into the shower, fart like hell, I hobble downstairs. I reach the bottom and already I've forgotten why I'm there... Oh yes, I'm supposed to going off to work! Damn, I've forgotten to get dressed! Back upstairs... By the time I arrive at work I'm knackered and need to make a mug of coffee and calm myself down with a bit of Rum Rationing... Ah, that's better! D D D D D
Sorry Always....forgot to say that was only on Sundays..the rest of the week just like you!!! (amazing!!) but i don't keep my action sailor in a box ( well, not unless i'm playing cricket that is!)

Latest Threads