New to the site, bring on the fun and games

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Jun 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Afternoon shipmates,

Just joined the site, but I've been lurking for a couple of days now. Joined the mob in 01 left in 07. Dabbery of the AW variety was my game, mostly on stumpy 42's but did some time on RFA's as well. I have a mega gash tat of flames coming out of my hoop that I got done in the four floors of whores in Singers. Anyone who was onboard with me will know who I am, I doubt if there are many other people stupid enough to get an 8 inch tat on their arse. So if anyone here knows me get in touch.

P.S. All manner of abuse and banter is most welcome and fully expected.
  2. :roll: :roll: Im sure Thingy,42,and Sussex will be along shortly to make your acquaintance. Pictures :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome aboard shippers
  3. Are you furry? If so, Scousey's deeply into sheep. :wink:

Welcome onboard our merry ship full of jolly sailors and sailorettes. Visit Sgtpepperband in the Reg Office and surrender your pass. We wouldn't wanting you jumping ship to ROMFT before you've sampled life here! :D
  4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

A 4 floors vet to boot. If you enjoyed the crazy horse, PM thingy with your tales of debortary.
  5. Welcome aboard, even if you have got "shit" tats. Must have been a barsteward having a dump till it healed 8O
  6. Welcome along

Orchard Towers lol
  7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

It really should have a thread of its own!
  8. Cheers for the kind welcome, sorry I didn't reply sooner but I went out on the smash last night in true pre-weekenders Thursday night style.

Edited for proppa Inglish init.
  9. Ahh MLP's twin brother has arrived...........welcome shippers!

Pre-weekenders style on a thurs? Get it right lofty, it starts on a Sunday night :lol: