New to the forum

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by UrbanSailor, Sep 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys,

Thought i'd finally sign up after lurking in the shadows for a while. :thumright:

Just got back from my formal interview at the AFCO and told I've passed so far. Got a medical on monday, and hopefully if that and the PJFT go well, I hope to go in as an ET(WESM) :w00t:

I know little or nothing about electronics, So i'm looking forward to the challenge/ training thats involved (*que me regretting that in a year).
    But seeing as i have my IT quals already, it seemed like a good choice as it uses what i've learnt already, and gives me a wider range of skills

As I say, I've been lurking around for a while, and found lots of useful infomation on here. So thanks to the guys writing guides etc :thumright:

I hate intros though .. So i'll keep it short and finish here :dwarf:
  2. Thank fcuk for that.

3. Welcome from a fellow newbie. To the Forum though not the RN.

Fraid I'm a 'bin there done that drawing the pension' sort of new comer.
  4. Welcome US! Congratulations on passing your interview and good luck for the rest of your application.

Oh, and don't take any abuse you get on here too personally, it's all in the name of thickening your skin in preparation for signing up! :thumright:
  5. Hello mate,

Any questions, PLEASE use the search function first! :D
  6. Congratulations and well done on your first step :thumright:
  7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

The second bit, I mean.
  8. Welcome to the site. If you require any info about the entry process feel free to give me a shout

Neil - Supermario

9. Haha, rule number 1 for ALL forums :dwarf:

Cheers for the welcome guys :mrgreen:
  10. Concur with Lamri.
    Welcome U S
    D E