New to R/R

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Snipe, Mar 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi fairly new to site, would like to say hello to all Rumrationer's
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Welcome Snipe - Enjoy
  3. Cheers Matey,

I have been on the site before, but with various commitments I lost touch with the key board.
  4. :hello2: Welcome :eek:ccasion5:
  5. Hola!
  6. Welcome Snipe. Try to stay with us this time.

7. Ahoy there!! :nemo:
  8. Hi all, My previous name was Rugger Bob, think I spoke to quite afew of you lads and lasses, it will be nice speaking to you all again, by the way Lamri, I love that sexy piccy of cute arse :thumright:
  9. Well get the avatar of Spongebob back up then !! :w00t:
  10. Thank You!
    I must admit that Stirling's "Mind the Gap" phot is really very good. I never tire of looking at it :)

Welcome back btw ;)
    Why the name change?
  11. Welcome back Rugger Bob (aka Snipe).... come on you need at least one more name change to match my record.

PS: Wanna a Nozzer by the way? Yours for a donation to COMBAT STRESS!
  12. Changed the name, because using my old name and password, wouldnt allow me on the site !!!!!!!!! DOH, must of been a bad boy ! ^_^;
  13. Mmmm. Care to remind us exactly why it was that you were banned then?? Must have been pretty bad given the antics of some on here.

14. Not banned matey, just that I couldnt get near a PC for months, with various work commitments, when I had chance too log in R/R didnt reconise my name !!, but then again I am not very good with these PC'S.
  15. Also being quite new and a refugee from the Ganges forum/webside.
    Hello and greetings to all.
    Please be gentle with me.
  16. hello & welcome back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  17. Welcome Snipe , enjoy it more this time around , :thumright:
  18. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Email to BCO or GCO should do it