New tits anyone?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by forth60, Sep 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No thank you, my mum gave me mine.

2. Kind offer but no thanks, I'm doing my best to lose the ones I've got.

3. I say let them do it if it keeps the moral up a sea.

sussex2 - is that what you call them? :hump:

4. I'd love a new pair, mine are starting to sag a bit!! x.x

5. Blimey!! They'll be offering Skimmers willy extensions next!! Submariners of course would not need this, so we could apply for the money instead and have a piss-up! :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

6. Purely a result of self abuse, notably the wine of course. But hey ho! such is life and the other bits are holding up well thank you :wink:

7. Trust the military to call it somthing different.
    Planet Earthers call it a boob job and the military (not wanting to offend anybody) call it "breast augmentation".
    Look at the gazonkers on that you homo.................for shame for shame.
    Being a lesbian I'm all for it! Jiggly wobblies.....luv 'em!

8. Thanks but no thanks, I like mine as they are

9. As an Australian taxpayer I would rather my money was spent on bigger tits for girlie sailors than on politicians perks or welfare for parasitic vermin. At last someones priorities are right :thumright:

10. Cant they just draw them from stores?

11. I am aware of at least one female serving UK member that has had a boob job on pusser.

12. Likewise! Pussers has been supplying boob jobs (bigger and smaller) for years. All to do with psychology!

13. So this whole issue is a storm in a D cup really.

14. Breast reductions can come free from the RN etc but only if it affects you medically i.e. constant back pain but you will need to go on a waiting list can take take a year or so before having it done.

Not heard of anyone having a boob enlargement off the RN, mind you, if this so-called-lass has had issues aka no boobs at all, confidence blow and such, the gov may pay.

15. I think she was probably a bit flat chested before, or so the rumour went. o_O

16. I thought stores only did the big arse!!!!

17. Would they have to sign to permanent loan book?

18. Top idea, saves on supplying life jackets........

19. Probably or they could be temporary loan I suppose.

You leave them in the lay-apart store when not required at sea.