New telly

Stirlin

War Hero
Just had my new tv delivered and set up , Sony 43 inch 4K.....WOW the super HD picture is fantastic and coupled to my Edifier sound system the stereo sound is brill , my old one was a cheapo supermarket own brand 32 inch .....wish I had taken the plunge for the new one earlier .

crash_evans

Lantern Swinger
I convinced the long haired Admiral we ‘needed’ a 65” UHD TV. She was most upset that 65” is that big after I told her inches were smaller..

Enjoy mate, they are fantastic! I just need to convince her the home cinema is a good idea..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waspie

War Hero
Got one of the newer 4k jobbers!!! Bloody magic. Plugged my PS4 in and it automatically upped the resolution to fcukin awesome. (Sorry - 4K). The visuals are brill the audio - superb. Certainly better than the Asda specials that's fer sure!!

Stirlin

War Hero
I convinced the long haired Admiral we ‘needed’ a 65” UHD TV. She was most upset that 65” is that big after I told her inches were smaller..

Enjoy mate, they are fantastic! I just need to convince her the home cinema is a good idea..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They had a 75 inch jobby on display at my dealers.......a tad too big for my lounge, it is overcrowded with just me in it . :D

skyvet

GCM
Flash gits! The first telly I remember in our household when I was a sprog was an 8" black and white, and my Dad bought a magnifier filled with water (?) that hung over the screen to make it into a 12" telly. If you sat anywhere other than directly in front of it, it was similar to watching after 12 pints and a few chasers! Happy days :(
ps : my 50" LG plasma is still going string :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
janner Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 81
Joint_Force_Harrier The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
babystew Miscellaneous 4