new sports and mountain equipment website

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by mountainrangeuk, Jun 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi just like to let you know about our new website , We are one of the largest online suppliers of Ron Hill and mountain equipment gear on the internet, We are cheaper than all your high street shops we are adding new gear all the time and there are links to our ebay shop who have been supplying military personnel for years with running and camping gear why not come and have a look and add us to your favourites.

www.mountainrangeuk.com

2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

As you seem to see our members as a source of revenue.... perhaps you might like to think about sponsorship....contact the site admin.

3. Go on, indulge us; which one are you?

[​IMG]

4. and which one would you want me to be lol !!!
    not sure if you noticed but the model on the left is now ice in gladiators.

and as way of showing my appreciation to all you guys and girls who are doing a great job i would like to offer you free postage on all items ordered from either website.

www.mountainrangeuk.com

5. How about a bit of military discount? 10% seems to be the going rate, and plenty of other suppliers of outdoor equipment do it: Cotswolds Outdoors, Blacks, Millets, Rohan - to name but a few...

6. hi doc if you check it out you will find most stuff is as much as 50 % off anyway , if you take into account the free postage im offering there is not much left and ive already told the kids santa wont be coming this year !!!
    sure if you turn into a regular customer we can negotiate on future purchases !!!!

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

haha,,,,Mr Brown has already said Santa's not coming this year!

8. Who? what? That is my left and not their left? Well, I wouldn't know the one on my left from a bar of soap. Perhaps I should stay in more.

Anyway, if I was locking a target for the chatsby, it would be the one in the middle. More tastefully dressed, particularly as she isn't wearing orthopaedic shoes, and is showing a genuinely fun smile.

9. Say nice dog!!

Would that be free postage to Tanner St. Havelock North. New Zealand. then.

Or just Wigan??