new site

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by andym, Aug 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ok not sure how long this will stay here for.I have set up a "different"site.Its irreverant and may not cater for the folks that want to join the Forces.Its more of a Cyber Messdeck.Do have a peek.And enjoy the banter.
  2. Fil your boots andy .
  3. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

What he said but you may want to alter the whois information unless you want every person knowing your full details Andy...
  4. Cheers Deeps,didnt want to be seen to be "poaching2 members.
  5. its a bonus mate, spread the word .I think RR is safe as ROMFT has a certain ''messdeck'' humour that a lot wont get.
  6. Need some more Royals (Rubber Daggers will do!!), I'm there under an alias, and I've already been promoted from Nod to Gash Hand, I'll be CGRM of ROMFT before you know it!
    Sorry Andy this will probably put people off.
  7. We know who you are then, cell sentry for the next month for you me lad. :w00t:
  8. Damn I've just relieved him from watch on stop on and invited for wets round the mess Ruddy Kiwi too

No radphone for him then except full. price Portishead radio Portishead radio this is GKYD GKYD
  9. When will the new site be available through WWW Andym and will it be ' open ' or by PW etc only . Looks good though without censorship of the kind some sites impose . I wish you and the site well .
  10. Aye Get tae F!@#ya pair of bampots
  11. South Island dialect ?
  12. South of Auchtermuchtey perhaps....nah Mate Sarf of the Watford Gap innit
  13. I will await to hear what the content is panning out to be.If its another only slightly to the right of Genghis Khan appreciation society I don't think I will bother.

What are you aiming for Andy

14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fook that shit - it's full of skates, innit?! :wink: :lol:
  15. I am aiming for site where ex RN/RM and reserves can waffe to their hearts content,just like down the bar or on the messdeck.Ghengis Khan is a pussy anyway!LOLHave a peek nutty.its free after all!
  16. Not if you have to register to peek.

17. No problem, it is really Jack in the messdeck circa 60's to mid 70's
    before they allowed pink hair, woofs, and lady sailors
    You know how when we used to be allowed to do a real sod's opera
    rather than a ships pantomime suitable for children so as not to cause
    Someone stole my gate last night wife said why did you not get the police
    I said I was scared incase he took offence too

It is not dinasoraus as we have the newbs there too and they find it refreshing to actually say what they really think, that they can not do in the present PC World
  18. Well , wot's the verdict Andy , try before you buy or wot ? Possibly this would be more encouraging to ' have a gander ' with the requirement to register before becoming a user . Maybe a more ruthless approach with abusers could be applied too with instant SNLR sort o' thing . Anyway it appears to have the right climate for Jack perhaps with mods instead of gods .

19. You can go on as a guest you don`t have to join it.
  20. Its well worth a look Nutty, lots of banter with little seriousness.