new site

#1
ok not sure how long this will stay here for.I have set up a "different"site.Its irreverant and may not cater for the folks that want to join the Forces.Its more of a Cyber Messdeck.Do have a peek.And enjoy the banter.



www.romft.com
 
#6
Need some more Royals (Rubber Daggers will do!!), I'm there under an alias, and I've already been promoted from Nod to Gash Hand, I'll be CGRM of ROMFT before you know it!
Sorry Andy this will probably put people off.
NZB
 
#8
higthepig said:
We know who you are then, cell sentry for the next month for you me lad. :w00t:
Damn I've just relieved him from watch on stop on and invited for wets round the mess Ruddy Kiwi too

No radphone for him then except full. price Portishead radio Portishead radio this is GKYD GKYD
 
#9
When will the new site be available through WWW Andym and will it be ' open ' or by PW etc only . Looks good though without censorship of the kind some sites impose . I wish you and the site well .
 
#13
I will await to hear what the content is panning out to be.If its another only slightly to the right of Genghis Khan appreciation society I don't think I will bother.

What are you aiming for Andy

Nutty
 
#15
Nutty said:
I will await to hear what the content is panning out to be.If its another only slightly to the right of Genghis Khan appreciation society I don't think I will bother.

What are you aiming for Andy

Nutty
I am aiming for site where ex RN/RM and reserves can waffe to their hearts content,just like down the bar or on the messdeck.Ghengis Khan is a pussy anyway!LOLHave a peek nutty.its free after all!
 
#16
andym said:
Nutty said:
I will await to hear what the content is panning out to be.If its another only slightly to the right of Genghis Khan appreciation society I don't think I will bother.

What are you aiming for Andy

Nutty
I am aiming for site where ex RN/RM and reserves can waffe to their hearts content,just like down the bar or on the messdeck.Ghengis Khan is a pussy anyway!LOLHave a peek nutty.its free after all!
Not if you have to register to peek.

Nutty
 
#17
Nutty said:
andym said:
Nutty said:
I will await to hear what the content is panning out to be.If its another only slightly to the right of Genghis Khan appreciation society I don't think I will bother.

What are you aiming for Andy

Nutty
I am aiming for site where ex RN/RM and reserves can waffe to their hearts content,just like down the bar or on the messdeck.Ghengis Khan is a pussy anyway!LOLHave a peek nutty.its free after all!
Not if you have to register to peek.

Nutty
No problem, it is really Jack in the messdeck circa 60's to mid 70's
before they allowed pink hair, woofs, and lady sailors
You know how when we used to be allowed to do a real sod's opera
rather than a ships pantomime suitable for children so as not to cause
offence
Someone stole my gate last night wife said why did you not get the police
I said I was scared incase he took offence too

It is not dinasoraus as we have the newbs there too and they find it refreshing to actually say what they really think, that they can not do in the present PC World
 
#18
Well , wot's the verdict Andy , try before you buy or wot ? Possibly this would be more encouraging to ' have a gander ' with the requirement to register before becoming a user . Maybe a more ruthless approach with abusers could be applied too with instant SNLR sort o' thing . Anyway it appears to have the right climate for Jack perhaps with mods instead of gods .

:thumright:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ghost_Rider Site Issues 69
Bad CO Site Issues 10
Bad CO Site Issues 25

Similar threads