New Sculpture for HMS Raleigh

That would look nice in my garden, adjacent to a large pond constructed especially for it. Surely a watchtower would be better for Raleigh's lads and lasses... as a deterrent to abscondees? :twisted:

...or a tall mast to practice climbing, painting, chipping off paint, repainting, falling off, feeling pride at having conquered a fear, etc

Just imagine the pride of mothers and feminists when the RN produced its first Button Girl!

drewfester

Lantern Swinger
WHY????????
We are billions over budget on ship building, so lets just waste some more on a heap of junk!
Makes me so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

thingy said:
That would look nice in my garden, adjacent to a large pond constructed especially for it. Surely a watchtower would be better for Raleigh's lads and lasses... as a deterrent to abscondees? :twisted:

...or a tall mast to practice climbing, painting, chipping off paint, repainting, falling off, feeling pride at having conquered a fear, etc

Just imagine the pride of mothers and feminists when the RN produced its first Button Girl!

Spot on, Bloody good idea 8) But I`m sure thats been done before some where. :(

drewfester said:
WHY????????
We are billions over budget on ship building, so lets just waste some more on a heap of junk!
Makes me so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
Heathen! :lol:

Go wash you mouth out with Lysol and a bar of pussers hard. o_O

Seem to remember 3 cutters piled on top of each other at Jupiter Point , so no artistic merit someone had an old pick of said cutters and Photoshoped it into that . :roll:

It's designed to become a shite hawk magnet so the newbies and men under pun (sorry, non-PC....Persons under pun) can scrape and polish the sh1t off

To digress are MUP's now known as PUP's ,as some of the girlies are dogs (feck, Non-PC, done it again :oops: )