New roles based in Oman – Sun, Sea & Tax Free!

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by GeminiForces, Jul 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Electrical/Avionic Technician £25K – Tax Free!

Aircraft Support Equipment Instructor (Mechanical) £26K – Tax Free!
    • 55 days holiday per year and 1 ticket every 20 weeks (Not including all weekends off!)
    • Free bachelor accommodation
    • Free medical cover
    • Messing through Sgt/WOs Messes
    • Not a dry country! (Alcohol available through mess bar)
    For more information and to apply please visit our vacancies at Latest Vacancies
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,, £25K doesn't seem alot. Are you sure its not scrubbing the heads part-time.
  3. Not a dry country, I didn't see much rain when I was there!
  4. 'witsend'

It is a shame you had to comment in that manner, but I do not dictate the salaries companies offer and quite often negotiate a higher rate because of the attributes ex-military personnel bring to an organisation.

I could hide the salary just to draw in interest, but at Gemini Forces we are all ex-military and work to the same ethos as when we were in the Forces and want to provide complete transparency with our opportunities.

Not everyone can walk into similar salaries levels when they leave, or if they are already in Civvy Street, times are not easy, especially in the current economic climate…..
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

What manner would that be?

I know your being helpful and post useful stuff helping out leavers and ex. But 25k, £2000 a month, really is not alot if your spending 310 days in the middle east in my book. Even in this economic climate or not. Now I know that's a starting salary and the overtime is bound to double that figure, but its still counting sand grains in a dusty land.

If you don't want feedback from the ads you post, ask the big bosses if you can lock the threads.

Either that or suck it up!