New RN recruiting ads...... Made in the Royal Navy.

Hate to say it, but the lad from Carlisle was the best of the 4, the scabby, 'I did not think I was smart enough to be a doctor or a nurse', so she joined the navy as an MA, does not come across as a plus!

Trainer

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Not biting, someone should proof these a bit more. I know its an MA or LMA, but its sounds like their job is to look after JRs. Or maybe I'm just being a picky bugger LOL

Not biting, someone should proof these a bit more. I know its an MA or LMA, but its sounds like their job is to look after JRs. Or maybe I'm just being a picky bugger LOL
More picky is when did you last walk home in your One's uniform? The advert is a good un don't get me wrong, but all I could think then was "Christ, she's big!" I hope she's a female rugby player or something else that requires a bulky physique and that she's not just big!

Seadog

War Hero
More picky is when did you last walk home in your One's uniform?
Last time I played lead role in a recruitment advertisement.

I see that the Top Gun volleyball scene has been borrowed from. Bloke on the rowing machine gets a manhug in the face from a half naked sweaty muscly prospective PTI. Something for everyone.

G

guestm

Hate to say it, but the lad from Carlisle was the best of the 4, the scabby, 'I did not think I was smart enough to be a doctor or a nurse', so she joined the navy as an MA, does not come across as a plus!
He's Carvetii brethren from the fatherland. Of course he outshone the others.