New Rape Law

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
I heard on the radio this morning that the Government are advising men that it is against the law to sh*G a woman if she says no, (agree) especially if she is P1ssed.

Does this mean if she sobers up and changes her mind, we're in the Sh1t?
Maybe todays young lads should carry a breathalyser, as well as condoms, video camera etc.

How else are some guys going to get laid if they can't lubricate her throat a bit first

Now thinking back to when I was a drunken young matelot and it was getting late in Joannas or god forbid "The Bistro" and I sidled over to this rough old Pompey Dog, with a body like a Jabba the Hut and breath of a Walrus, with teeth & whiskers to match ( Ialways managed to get the nice one). :oops:

If she took me home and took advantage of me with my beer goggles zoomed to max, when I woke up next to "Lard ARse" could I have cried Rape, or as I did, leg it, Toot Sweet. :?:

sidon55

Lantern Swinger
As the song says "Never been to bed with and ugly woman, but sure woke up with a few"

Drunken dick has no shame

fish-head

Midshipman
Father_Famine said:
Maybe todays young lads should carry a breathalyser, as well as condoms, video camera etc. :?:
Yeah, always carry the video camera, then you can show the lads all the appropraite evidence!!!

PERCY09

Badgeman
Father_Famine said:
I heard on the radio this morning that the Government are advising men that it is against the law to sh*G a woman if she says no, (agree) especially if she is P1ssed.

Maybe todays young lads should carry a breathalyser, as well as condoms, video camera etc.

How else are some guys going to get laid if they can't lubricate her throat a bit first

Now thinking back to when I was a drunken young matelot and it was getting late in Joannas or god forbid "The Bistro" and I sidled over to this rough old Pompey Dog, with a body like a Jabba the Hut and breath of a Walrus, with teeth & whiskers to match ( Ialways managed to get the nice one). :oops:

If she took me home and took advantage of me with my beer goggles zoomed to max, when I woke up next to "Lard ARse" could I have cried Rape, or as I did, leg it, Toot Sweet. :?:
they're all slags

PERCY09 said:
Father_Famine said:

they're all slags
All who? Rape victims or women?

Basher said:
Fat birds need lovin too! And they're always more appreciative!
I used to always get landed with the fat chick,ferk nows why,wasnt so bad in winter but come the summer and the use of sweat glands,ughhhhh 8)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Rape victims in Wales to benefit from UK Government funding boost  MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rape victims to benefit from government funding boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £5m increase for rape and sexual abuse victims MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Funding boost for victims of rape and sexual abuse MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Ex-West Yorkshire police officer has rape sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government increases funding for rape and sexual abuse victims MoD News 0
O Former Royal Navy man jailed for Helensburgh child rape Submariners 6
dapperdunn Indian police chief's remarks on rape. Current Affairs 11
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Secretary announces funds for survivors of rape in war MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Minister for Africa comments on rape case in Somalia MoD News 0
supermario RAPE (Retire Aged People Early). Miscellaneous 0
Passed-over_Loggie Rape or Consent Current Affairs 26
Murph Facebook Rape Taken To A New Level!! The Internet - Best and Worst 8
Ja5on Pc arrested over 'rape on duty' Current Affairs 23
5dits Jail for Wren who cried rape Current Affairs 49
L Australian rape case Diamond Lil's 20
copenhagencup Chiefs Rape conviction quashed Current Affairs 45
slim Lovesick lesbian cried rape to frame an innocent man Diamond Lil's 9
slim Woman jailed for false rape claim Diamond Lil's 4
slim A failed asylum seeker jailed for child rape recieves £50,00 Diamond Lil's 21
slim Two months for girl whose rape lie ruined cabbie's life The Quarterdeck 17
slim Pilot denies 'rape by deception' Diamond Lil's 6
D Rape - Verdict in. The Quarterdeck 184
Gutaway Self rape The Gash Barge 41
RNMA 18yr old cleared of Rape charges. Current Affairs 4
Shakey Rape and sexual offences laws Current Affairs 7
S Warship petty officer charged with alleged rape Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Major changes to insolvency law come into force MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Musical instrument firms to pay millions after breaking competition law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Why we fined Casio £3.7 million for breaking competition law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS G7 urges China to reconsider national security law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pharma company director disqualified for competition law breaches MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reappointment of Professor Nicholas Hopkins as Law Commissioner for property, family and trust law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response to Law Commission report on the Sentencing Code MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Hodge: Technology and the Law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lucy’s Law spells the beginning of the end for puppy farming MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to suspend competition law to support Isle of Wight ferry routes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to the law in Northern Ireland: updated information MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Times Law Awards 2020: Robert Buckland speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lucy’s Law: Vets reveal the true cost of puppy and kitten farms MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Private International Law Bill introduced in Parliament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Appointments to the Attorney General's Public International Law A, B and C panels MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA to issue consumer law guidelines for the IVF sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sustainable fisheries enshrined in law as UK leaves the EU MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK set to introduce ‘Jack’s Law’ – new legal right to paid parental bereavement leave MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Waste manager receives prison sentence for flouting the law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘Helen’s Law’ returns to Parliament MoD News 0
0 Studied law - hated it, now want to pursue a career in engineering with the navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS Implementing International Humanitarian Law in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government announces plans to review pre-charge bail law MoD News 0