New Rape Law

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
I heard on the radio this morning that the Government are advising men that it is against the law to sh*G a woman if she says no, (agree) especially if she is P1ssed.

Does this mean if she sobers up and changes her mind, we're in the Sh1t?
Maybe todays young lads should carry a breathalyser, as well as condoms, video camera etc.

How else are some guys going to get laid if they can't lubricate her throat a bit first

Now thinking back to when I was a drunken young matelot and it was getting late in Joannas or god forbid "The Bistro" and I sidled over to this rough old Pompey Dog, with a body like a Jabba the Hut and breath of a Walrus, with teeth & whiskers to match ( Ialways managed to get the nice one). :oops:

If she took me home and took advantage of me with my beer goggles zoomed to max, when I woke up next to "Lard ARse" could I have cried Rape, or as I did, leg it, Toot Sweet. :?:

Father_Famine said:
Maybe todays young lads should carry a breathalyser, as well as condoms, video camera etc. :?:
Yeah, always carry the video camera, then you can show the lads all the appropraite evidence!!!

Father_Famine said:
I heard on the radio this morning that the Government are advising men that it is against the law to sh*G a woman if she says no, (agree) especially if she is P1ssed.

Maybe todays young lads should carry a breathalyser, as well as condoms, video camera etc.

How else are some guys going to get laid if they can't lubricate her throat a bit first

Now thinking back to when I was a drunken young matelot and it was getting late in Joannas or god forbid "The Bistro" and I sidled over to this rough old Pompey Dog, with a body like a Jabba the Hut and breath of a Walrus, with teeth & whiskers to match ( Ialways managed to get the nice one). :oops:

If she took me home and took advantage of me with my beer goggles zoomed to max, when I woke up next to "Lard ARse" could I have cried Rape, or as I did, leg it, Toot Sweet. :?:
they're all slags

PERCY09 said:
Father_Famine said:

they're all slags
All who? Rape victims or women?