New pay rates for 2018/2019

Genghis

Lantern Swinger
Hi everyone,

Just starting a new thread because I was surprised at the pay review results, it's only a small percentage increase but the new starters (recruits) will be happy at the monthly pay that they'll be getting!

Out of the monthly take home (my tax code is correct because I gave in my P60) I got £1,114 in my pocket after deductions for food and accommodation etc. Much better than the previous amounts recruits are paid!

Point Blur_Aug182018_170026.jpg

Last edited:

Genghis

Lantern Swinger
Yeah, they're kind enough to deduct food and accommodation charges straight out of your pay just so that you don't have to think about paying for it!

Genghis

Lantern Swinger
A few lads chipped in for the mess beers, the mess bosun arranged that - kept them in his locker.

Klanky67

Lantern Swinger
Can anyone tell me the salary of a 5 year served AB without all the additional payments etc? Searched here and the net and can not find any thing other than what’s on the RN website that just mentions starting and after 26 weeks - £18,489! Cheers all

Genghis

Lantern Swinger

You can find all of the payrates over the years ther - Inc. Hossifers

Klanky67

Lantern Swinger

You can find all of the payrates over the years ther - Inc. Hossifers
Cheers for this. I did actually find this but couldn't work out an AB's pay as there were 9 OR levels (whats an OR) and 4 Supp rates 1 to 4? just a quick indication of what a 5 year AB would get is much appreciated.

Genghis

Lantern Swinger
It's between 24-25k
The OR levels are basically years served and the supp levels relate to the job role

Latest Threads