New Navy recruits arrive at HMS Raleigh

Patrick, you will be saluted a grand time of absolutely **** all as they will no longer be there in a couple of months. What's more, if you are there as an BRNC cadet (which you will be) then you will not be saluted anyway as officer cadets are not entitled to a salute.

Patrick, you will be saluted a grand time of absolutely **** all as they will no longer be there in a couple of months. What's more, if you are there as an BRNC cadet (which you will be) then you will not be saluted anyway as officer cadets are not entitled to a salute.
Just a good bumming from the POGI......:toothy1:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I thought that Patrick was a bed wetting AET, recently joined?

G

guestm

Weak bladdered rouge derriers aside and getting back to the original point: New Navy recruits arrive at HMS Raleigh I'm glad to hear of this groundbreaking scoop, I'm also looking forward to reading about bears, woods and shitting.