New Navy recruits arrive at HMS Raleigh

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by MoD_RSS, Jan 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. A warm welcome to each and every one. Good luck.

3. Wonder how many times I'll get saluted when I walk past them in a few months haha

4. :scratch: ........................

5. It's customary to salute Commissioned Officers not dribbling bedwetters.

6. Do you wear a cap when checking tickets on the Torpoint Ferry or something?

7. Maybe it's just the nozzers way of hero worship , towards a Wafu :laughing2::laughing2:

8. Patrick, you will be saluted a grand time of absolutely **** all as they will no longer be there in a couple of months. What's more, if you are there as an BRNC cadet (which you will be) then you will not be saluted anyway as officer cadets are not entitled to a salute.

9. Just a good bumming from the POGI......:toothy1:

10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I thought that Patrick was a bed wetting AET, recently joined?

11. In that case the recruits may be very green but are not stupid enough to salute a sprog WAFU

12. You're all fcuking inbreds, going on a course.

Meant as a joke presuming most recruites are generally retarded ;)

13. I take it you never got over that phase then?

14. Patrick does't like us calling him a bedwetter anymore he has also decided I'm a civvy. Note his PM:

15. Glass houses **** weasel.

Fleet air arm by ability! What an arrogant cock.

16. I did giggle at that. Fine effort by the bedwetter

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Weak bladdered rouge derriers aside and getting back to the original point: New Navy recruits arrive at HMS Raleigh I'm glad to hear of this groundbreaking scoop, I'm also looking forward to reading about bears, woods and shitting.

18. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

MLP - I don't want you to wet your mattress with excitement, but I've got some breaking news about the Popes religion which may come as a shock...

19. Ho-ly shit! Literally! I'm so excited I'm going to punch my DO in the face!