New Naval officer boyfriend

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by scarjo, Jan 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My old school friend and I have finally got together, trouble is he's in the middle of training and I don't know how I can deal with such a long distance relationship. How the hell do you all cope?

2. FFS.............where is he...............on the moon?

3. I find it quite easy to cope as it doesn't affect me at all.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Try pleading, whining and moaning for him to leave the navy and come home to you. If says, "OK" you will have done the navy a great favour because he would probably be a waste of space. If he is to be of any use to the RN he will tell you to sling your hook. Then you will know if you can or cannot cope. Does that help you?

5. Not a naval relationship but when I met my wife I lived on the south cost and she lived in Edinburgh.
    If it's worth it you will manage if it's not you wont.
    Simple as that realy.

I should add that the situation remained that way for 2 years

6. I used to get a grip........................then fill it with my stuff, and fcuk off back to sea.

7. Being apart from the wife was never a problem for me, it's when I came home all the trouble started.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I've left now so am free on most nights. Want to meet up??

• Like Like x 1
  9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

You do know that this is a bloke, don't you froggers?

10. In for a penny........

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I found having a "substitute" shag close to the base I was at and lots of "self love" helped me deal with the separation.

• Like Like x 2

12. Fuckin hell Jan if you can tell it's a bloke from this post, got any lottery numbers for me?
    And you could have warned me it wasn't the end of the world the other week, it's took forever trying to clear up my little "misunderstanding" to the police.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I wish! :evil2:

14. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Just confirming what we already suspected mate, Divers = rubber and manlove :hump:

15. there you go janner fixed that for you

Just confirming what we already suspected mate, Divers = rubber and once in rubber and mask, sex is not known, therefore, diver not care, he makes love to black rubber thingy? :hump: :hump: