New Muslim Terror Tactics

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by PompeySailor, Feb 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

As there is no mention of Mo (is he Little Mo or Big Mo?) I assume I am safe from fatwah?
  2. Hes the one in the Turban!
  3. The one with the beard. :D
  4. No,thats Jesus!
  5. What's Prince Charlie doing in the picture 8O
  6. Looking for Carbunkles?
  7. lol, - Taliban Suicide Explosives Instructor to class.... "Now pay attention lads, im only going to show you this once...."
  8. Little Fatima says to Mum "Can I have Ahmed's room when he blows up"?
  9. They don't like to be called Ragheads or Towelheads anymore , as they now wear small sheets on on there heads instead , so we can now call them Little Sheetheads , bless !!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
  10. Who said the whale didn't go off? Look at that pic more closely. Notice: "Big Ben" has been obliterated and the tall building on the left, the Victoria Tower, has been shifted from the far end of the Palace of Westminster into the Peers' Car Park! Also the tower above Central Lobby now stands infront of St.Stephen's Entrance! :roll:

Shedders_Middy... I like your caption. It's just perfect! It reminds me of a GI I read about several years ago. He was demonstrating how to load a breech loading gun (bear in mind I know nothing about guns, as a civvy!) and when closing the end of the gun it removed his thumb. He said to the class 'And that is what happens is you don't concentrate on what you're doing!' or words to that effect, and only then fainted. Impressive men, these people! :| (I wish there was a smiley for being "deeply impressed")

11. Two Middle East mothers are sitting in the cafe chatting over a
    pint of goat's milk.

The older of the mothers pulls her bag out and starts flipping
    through pictures and they start reminiscing.

"This is my oldest son Mohammed. He's 24 years old now."

"Yes, I remember him as a baby," says the other mother cheerfully.

"He's a martyr now though," mum confides.

"Oh, so sad dear," says the other.

"And this is my second son, Khalid. He's 21."

"Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly
    hair when he was born."
    "He's a martyr too," says mum quietly.

"Oh gracious me " says the other.

"And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He's
    18," she whispers.

"Yes," says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first
    started school."

"He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks
    wistfully at the photographs and says..

"They blow up so fast, don't they?"
  12. A fella is running around pouring petrol over muslims.

Police pull him and say "What do your think you're doing?"

Fella replies "About 15 to the gallon"
  13. An arab was being interviewed at a Heathrow securty checkpoint.
    'Your name pls.'?
    "Abdul Aziz "
    "Sex? "
    "Six times a week!! "
    "No, no, I mean male or female! "
    "Doesn't matter, sometimes even camel !"
  14. [​IMG][/img]
  15. Must have been a 4inch quickfire gun, excellent digit amputators for the unwary. You had to ram the shell with your fist making sure nothing stuck out to be caught by the sliding breach as it shut. Many people lost the top of one or more digits with those guns.

16. Video of " Worlds wildest terrorist bloopers"

17. LADS @ LASSES , These people are as British as you and I , You only have to look at old film clips of D DAY etc there were hundreds of them landing on the beaches Fighting for us ????
  18. For those on the board with not a lot to do, try a Google search on General Pershing, seemingly he had some good ideas on this topic.
  19. Now thats good, :lol: Very good. :D
  20. Perhaps we should be balanced and remember the Christian fundamentalists and their bedfellows who have, after all, be murdering innocents in Jesus's name for longer than Muslims. Take Generallissimo Franco or the IRA, or those bombing clinics alleged to have performed abortions in the USA or the Holocaust: don't forget Hitler's deeply conservative Christian upbringing or that of all the leading Nazis! If, like me you are gay, you are categorised by most religions' deeply conservative clergy as unworthy of life, in practice. Peter Akinola regards us as dogs. The Bishop of Chester thinks we should go back to the days when gays were routinely tortured in psychiatric hospitals with electric shocks (without anaesthetic) and emetics. When Christians were sent to psychiatric hospitals by the USSR it was torture and abuse. When a leading Christian advocates its use on gays: it's an issue of Christian liberty and torture is morphed into "treatment"! :x

Take a look at Fred Phelps's congregation and their boycott of the funerals of US servicemen killed in Iraq... and his reasoning, below. How long I wonder before it happens over here?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Then there is the Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda and its kidnapping of children as soldiers or sex slaves, rape, mutilation, etc.

Consistency gentlemen, please!