New Music

Hey everyone, how's it going?

My sister has entered an open-mic competition and got through the first stage, and now I'm trying to get her some minor publicity so some people are more aware of her!!

If you're interested in hearing new music from someone starting at the real beginning, please go on facebook and search for 'emilie snow' - and there is a musician page!

Also on youtube, YouTube - EmileSnow's Channel will get you to her youtube page with some of her songs uploaded.

I hope you enjoy it if you do have a chance to listen.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hey everyone, how's it going?

My sister has entered an open-mic competition and got through the first stage, and now I'm trying to get her some minor publicity so some people are more aware of her!!

If you're interested in hearing new music from someone starting at the real beginning, please go on facebook and search for 'emilie snow' - and there is a musician page!

Also on youtube, YouTube - EmileSnow's Channel will get you to her youtube page with some of her songs uploaded.

I hope you enjoy it if you do have a chance to listen.
Its like Susan Boyles retarded sister.

Last edited:
unfortunately, that's not gonna happen! although i'm sure if you listened to the video's on youtube, you may just be amazed to see a picture in the youtube video!!

I just don't think shes that good, my opinion. Whats this "live and unsigned"?
Its like an open-mic thing, they go around the country doing pretty much the entry stages of things similar to x-factor, but there's no 'contestants' house or anything like that near to the finals! so it's more of an old-fashioned competition. finalists do perform in the o2 arena though!

edit: Similar to x-factor, not related in any way, shape or form...

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Its like an open-mic thing, they go around the country doing pretty much the entry stages of things similar to x-factor, but there's no 'contestants' house or anything like that near to the finals! so it's more of an old-fashioned competition. finalists do perform in the o2 arena though!

edit: Similar to x-factor, not related in any way, shape or form...

To be honest I know what it is. Its self delusional twats, egged on by morons.

Every so often Simon Cowell strikes gold.

Its a work-in-progress at the moment, whilst working around teacher-training. But she's getting better and i'll let her know of any genuine suggestions :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Miscellaneous 0
E Social & Reunions 17
higthepig Diamond Lil's 15