New members

I have noticed that no new members have joined for a while.......
is this to do with the downtime last week and it is not recording newbies ??.

....or something more sinister ? o_O =( :happy8:

sgtpepperband said:
josiecats said:
nope they are still joining,,, but they are taking over our identities and making waves...............
oh, I was in that!! :lol:
I wouldn't brag about that SGT P! The only TV channel to do a complete run of it was BFBS1!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Streaky said:
sgtpepperband said:
josiecats said:
nope they are still joining,,, but they are taking over our identities and making waves...............
Ooh, I was in that!! :lol:

Don't tell me, but you played the Leading Wren Reg (Complete with grat issue comfortable shoes)
Erm, not quite... I played myself - was a 'screw' when one of the characters was banged up in cells! Typecast, I reckon! :lol:

sgtpepperband said:
Streaky said:
sgtpepperband said:
josiecats said:

Don't tell me, but you played the Leading Wren Reg (Complete with grat issue comfortable shoes)
Erm, not quite... I played myself - was a 'screw' when one of the characters was banged up in cells! Typecast, I reckon! :lol:
Were you the fat one or the fat and ugly one Sgt? :thumright:
NZB

It could be a thousand reasons why but personally I think RR needs some extra promo, hense why i started the RR group on Facebook. Try and spread the word please peeps, the t'net is growing fast and hopefully, we've caught the right wave :thumright:

Streaky said:
sgtpepperband said:
josiecats said:

absolutely NOTHING wrong with comfortable shoes - I wear them all the time - save the heels for the bedroom -

:glasses6:

No new members since Aug 31st............
...normally there is a couple or more join each day...as I said is it some thing sinister ??, are we all doomed ? :dwarf:

Seadog

War Hero
Norman's latest incarnation buffersmate has just been banned. He'll need to sign up again under a new ID or reactivate a 'sleeper'.

Therefore, new member inbound.

Well I'm a newb, just a wannabe RM at the moment from Ireland, so I don't post, haven't got anything interesting or useful to say, back to lurking :cya:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey The Quarterdeck 14
D Sports and Adventure Training 0
higthepig The Corps 25