New members

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by stirling2, Sep 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have noticed that no new members have joined for a while.......
    is this to do with the downtime last week and it is not recording newbies ??.

....or something more sinister ? o_O =( :happy8:

2. nope they are still joining,,, but they are taking over our identities and making waves...............

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Ooh, I was in that!! :lol:

4. ....they must have found me pretty easy then as they already have my eye Josie
    ....stands by for incoming :rendeer: :rendeer:

5. Speaking as a newbie, I havent posted on here in the past, but here we go.
    And thanks for the welcome too :newb:

6. I wouldn't brag about that SGT P! The only TV channel to do a complete run of it was BFBS1!

7. Don't tell me, but you played the Leading Wren Reg (Complete with grat issue comfortable shoes)

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Erm, not quite... I played myself - was a 'screw' when one of the characters was banged up in cells! Typecast, I reckon! :lol:

9. Were you the fat one or the fat and ugly one Sgt? :thumright:
    NZB

10. It could be a thousand reasons why but personally I think RR needs some extra promo, hense why i started the RR group on Facebook. Try and spread the word please peeps, the t'net is growing fast and hopefully, we've caught the right wave :thumright:

11. absolutely NOTHING wrong with comfortable shoes - I wear them all the time - save the heels for the bedroom -

:glasses6:

12. No new members since Aug 31st............
    ...normally there is a couple or more join each day...as I said is it some thing sinister ??, are we all doomed ? :dwarf:

13. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Norman's latest incarnation buffersmate has just been banned. He'll need to sign up again under a new ID or reactivate a 'sleeper'.

Therefore, new member inbound.

14. Well I'm a newb, just a wannabe RM at the moment from Ireland, so I don't post, haven't got anything interesting or useful to say, back to lurking :cya:

15. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Welcome. Do join in & fire away when you have a query!

16. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

That doesn't stop 98 percent of us from posting, fire away :dwarf:

Welcome to the site.