New Medal

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by janner, Jan 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

2. Yet another piece of kellogs tatt.
    Anyone wearing that should be publicly ridiculed.

3. That's not even official!!! There's no way surely that a Walt would get away with that!!!

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Cheers Janner, that'll go nicely alongside my VC's. £42.50 well spent.

5. Qualifying criteria - 1 day service in Gibraltar!

WAHEE.... I qualify, many, many times over.

Same as virtually everyone else in the RN - stand fast Bomber Queens!

6. I was a bomber queen for a short time and walked through a CND demo in Rosyth, now CND is campaign etc, do I qualify?

7. Yes dear you surely do.
    Fuckin ravin feed of plonk.

8. If you go on that website there's plenty of tat medals. I do know of one ex-cox'n who wears the Cold War medal and International Submariners medal underneath his real ones (and no, it's not me) and last Rememberance day an old boy was wandering around proudly wearing his National Service medal that site makes...people do it Remus, must make them feel good I suppose.

9. Well I want a medal for surviving marriage and as I have been spliced twice I want the bar. Public or otherwise.

10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

If people are no longer in the forces and want to wear commemorative tat then surely that's up to them, sad as fuck but, who are we to knock it?

It's a totally different thing than wearing issued campaign/gallantry awards.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I agree wet. But always go out of my way to ridicule them when given a chance.

12. So you are well up with the Public Order act?:laughing7:

13. It amazes me that there must be people who actually buy these worthless bits of tin.

14. The certificate with mine says ormolu

15. It amazes me that anyone gives a toss that they do so.

16. FFS Sharkey you didn't hang about, are you having it court or swing mounted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

17. Stay amazed but stop decrying them, I make quite a bit of dolla selling these worthless bits of tin, I love eBay.
    You're not one of them bastards that put the lid on my lucrative bayonet floggin days are you?
    I hate do gooders they kill profit.:sad2:

18. It amazes me even more that you appear to give a toss about me giving a toss which in fact I don't, just bumping up my post count so I can get the big one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like Like x 1

19. Look you grumpy old git business is business so of course I give a toss, that you give a toss, about me giving a toss,
    and you not giving a toss that I do.
    You supposed to care about the working class, and it turns out its all about your ratings.
    You fuckin Tory bastard.

20. What a pair of tossers