'New look' for Royal Navy Police

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
reggie said:
Ok gents having read your comments and A serving reggie, you all need to get out more, you all talk the talk but when your in the ****, it's not my fault i have done nothing wrong is WHAT YOU ALL CRY. until we find it, coz sailors are crap at hiding things :evil: I don't take prisoners
I'm good at hiding my c0ck up your missus.
Whole new meaning to the term throbber!!
 
guys sorry i have i life and went out because i knew your plums would still be here trying to upset me poor you, does it matter what branch i was in?? i was a source branch RP, know doubt am i thick dabber too so i'll save you the bother guys after 19 years you can try your best i am waiting need i laugh at people who hide behind thier keyboards
 
reggie said:
guys sorry i have i life and went out because i knew your plums would still be here trying to upset me poor you, does it matter what branch i was in?? i was a source branch RP, know doubt am i thick dabber too so i'll save you the bother guys after 19 years you can try your best i am waiting need i laugh at people who hide behind thier keyboards
Or a reggies badge.
 
Fellas, you still at it...why do you keep having a dig at the RNP, are you jealous that you are not in a branch that requires some intellect....you poor retired bootnecks with your big moustaches and beer guts...give us a break......we are still serving in the andrew doing things you can only dream off.....and as for you serving customers......you have nothing to fear....that is unless you are stealing from your mess mates or doing things they do not like....then they are the first to come running to us crying!!!! By the way the chicks dig our new badges........

Next please!!!!!!!!!!!
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
JollyJack said:
Fellas, you still at it...why do you keep having a dig at the RNP, are you jealous that you are not in a branch that requires some intellect....you poor retired bootnecks with your big moustaches and beer guts...give us a break......we are still serving in the andrew doing things you can only dream off.....and as for you serving customers......you have nothing to fear....that is unless you are stealing from your mess mates or doing things they do not like....then they are the first to come running to us crying!!!! By the way the chicks dig our new badges........

Next please!!!!!!!!!!!
I think there's a connection here Sherlock..... :lol:

.....what am I meant to be dreaming off? :scratch:
 
Just ask yourselves this, how many Regulators would actually make competent civvy coppers? Seems to me they shouldnt be referred to as 'policemen' unless theyve been trained as policemen, at the moment they are as bad as those 'Community Officers' we see mincing about.
 
reggie said:
well you'll have to get in line you plank, is that the best you can do. pete sake mate get a grip
:oops: :oops: Thought the motto of the Crushers branch, in Latin went something like :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: "WE BEAR NO MALICE???" :roll:
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
angry_mac said:
Just ask yourselves this, how many Regulators would actually make competent civvy coppers? Seems to me they shouldnt be referred to as 'policemen' unless theyve been trained as policemen, at the moment they are as bad as those 'Community Officers' we see mincing about.
The civvy appointment is to the office of Constable in the UK, anyone can call themselves a Policeman, but, the word doesn't carry the powers of the office of Constable.
 
JollyJack said:
Fellas, you still at it...why do you keep having a dig at the RNP, are you jealous that you are not in a branch that requires some intellect....
Next please!!!!!!!!!!!
Well fcuk me, at last a crusher with a sense of humour! Deluded as fcuk like but at least capable of sarcasm. About time.
 
janner said:
angry_mac said:
Just ask yourselves this, how many Regulators would actually make competent civvy coppers? Seems to me they shouldnt be referred to as 'policemen' unless theyve been trained as policemen, at the moment they are as bad as those 'Community Officers' we see mincing about.
The civvy appointment is to the office of Constable in the UK, anyone can call themselves a Policeman, but, the word doesn't carry the powers of the office of Constable.
To add to my esteemed Countryman Colleague all Police Officers are Sworn into the Office of Constable from where they derive their Powers. All civvy Policemen in England and Wales including Special Constables have the same powers not with standing the rank they hold. The Commisioner of the Metropolitan Police has no more or less power than PC Plod in Dorchester. People may just take a bit more notice of the Commisioner but that is human nature.

The power comes from the "Office of a Constable" not being a Policeman.

Nutty
 
reggie said:
yep but i was just having a laugh, they all seem very touchy, i really couldn't care less, yes failed whatevers but we are not topmasted nor messed about by WMO's so i will always have the last laugh. not really as bad as i come across just having a bad day yesterday as me old grandad crossed the bar and got the send off he deserved, so if a offended anyone then i well say soz guys but thats banter eh?? you decide
It doesn't stop you continuing the thread that we were so bored of we just left!!

Sorry have to try harder for a bite than that!!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaiBelle Diamond Lil's 118
Handler Current Affairs 29
bollotom The Gash Barge 12

Similar threads


Top