New Joiner

sgtpepperband said:
I can vouch for seamanspraying - good mate of mine! A proper dabber too... :lol:
You mean he can use TWO paint brushes at a time???? Or chip and paint at the same time?? Well, I never!! :salut: :thumright:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Stripey_G said:
sgtpepperband said:
I can vouch for seamanspraying - good mate of mine! A proper dabber too... :lol:
You mean he can use TWO paint brushes at a time???? Or chip and paint at the same time?? Well, I never!! :salut: :thumright:
Nah, I mean he can hold his cup of tea, DF cigarette, fill out the NILE Log, fudge his CTM, write out his Leave Pass and pack his weekend grip all at the same time! :lol:

sgtpepperband said:
Stripey_G said:
sgtpepperband said:
Nah, I mean he can hold his cup of tea, DF cigarette, fill out the NILE Log, fudge his CTM, write out his Leave Pass and pack his weekend grip all at the same time! :lol:
Oh. you mean a PROPER dabber Sgt!! Why didn't you say in the first place... :w00t:

Stripey_G said:
sgtpepperband said:
Stripey_G said:
sgtpepperband said:
Oh. you mean a PROPER dabber Sgt!! Why didn't you say in the first place... :w00t:
Truth be known, I have chaps for all of that :director:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
seamanspraying said:
Stripey_G said:
sgtpepperband said:
Stripey_G said:
sgtpepperband said:
Truth be known, I have chaps for all of that :director:
What? Are you a feckin' cowboy? Actually, don't answer that - I've seen your backsplice... :lol: :wink:

Welcome to RR mate, glad you're here, there's a rust mark in the UPO, can you come down with a brush and stuff, to do stuff, to make it nice again? You might need the hammer thingy.

Also, any chance of four of those lovely little ropey knotty matty things with the whipping stuff to put our tea cups on?