New job, new attitude?

Well after 4 years sea time, I get to start my 2 year shore time job tomorrow. Fortunately it is in a job that predominately deals with the non sea going navy heavily populated with the fairer sex.
Now do I continue on in my bluff, abrasive manner that befits a pissed off 'always facking deploying' matelot. Or do I turn into some sort of crabfat, sensitive and in touch with one's femine side.
Will i bimble into the 'common room' at 'teabreak' and drop a handbag, giggle and walk out again. Will I ring up random numbers around the building and 'knob' the poor clueless victim on the other end. Will i try and found some dark corner to get an 'hour in it instead of on it' at lunchtime. Will I just aimlessly bimble around one floor of the building with a piece of paper containg gibberish pretending to be busy.
Do I use this period to prepare myself for a career in civvy street(only 4 yrs away now). Or do I just use it to have a giggle at the expense of people who have no idea what a matelots sense of humour is really like, hmmmm. Any ideas.

angry_mac said:
Well after 4 years sea time, I get to start my 2 year shore time job tomorrow. Fortunately it is in a job that predominately deals with the non sea going navy heavily populated with the fairer sex.
Now do I continue on in my bluff, abrasive manner that befits a pissed off 'always facking deploying' matelot. Or do I turn into some sort of crabfat, sensitive and in touch with one's femine side.
Will i bimble into the 'common room' at 'teabreak' and drop a handbag, giggle and walk out again. Will I ring up random numbers around the building and 'knob' the poor clueless victim on the other end. Will i try and found some dark corner to get an 'hour in it instead of on it' at lunchtime. Will I just aimlessly bimble around one floor of the building with a piece of paper containg gibberish pretending to be busy.
Do I use this period to prepare myself for a career in civvy street(only 4 yrs away now). Or do I just use it to have a giggle at the expense of people who have no idea what a matelots sense of humour is really like, hmmmm. Any ideas.
Walk into the common room drop ya guts and laugh,then get in touch with ya feminin side,worked for me when i was on a 6 month draft to President

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Blue Jokes 1
S Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0