New Here

NZ_Bootneck said:
I forgot to mention that other members who it might not be best to arrange a meeting with in the 'real' world are 4to8 and Monty. The survival rate of their 'dates' is low and once SgtPepperband, our resident Naval Policeman, feels their collars they may not be available for 'playtime' for a long while.

Got to prove it first, the McCann's haven't been able to so you've got no chance.

Scrumpy

Lantern Swinger
Welcome to the forum michaela, and now that you have been told about all the people to avoid on here....It would appear that I am the only one who can be trusted,
Come to uncle scrumpy and you will be safe...now then lets talk about your norks ...are they real or are they plastic?

4to8

MIA
NZ_Bootneck said:
I forgot to mention that other members who it might not be best to arrange a meeting with in the 'real' world are 4to8 and Monty. The survival rate of their 'dates' is low and once SgtPepperband, our resident Naval Policeman, feels their collars they may not be available for 'playtime' for a long while.

Thats a typical bootie trick,tell the girls that you can't trap that people like us that are essence are dangerous. But it won't work my boy,ladies know what they like.
That Dando woman was nothing to do with me for starters.Kapinsky and Burley are only trying to get attention , I'm not following them.If you want to know the truth I am on a special BG mission to keep Kirsty safe.So there

scotters

Midshipman
hey there i just passed out of raleigh as an AET about to start the real hard bit at sultan.
Only advice i can give really is listen to the AFCO when he says get fit and learn how to iron, he's not lying!
Just make sure you can iron kit to a decent standard really.
We lost well over half of our girls due to the RNFT and of the two left one was on PTA remedials for most of the course!
good luck anway.

An interesting post scrotters.

It begs the question, if the girls failed their fitness test, how the fukc did they manage to join in the first place?

I Understood that you have a fitness test before you join, are we that short of people now that we say `Throw enough numbers and some will get through`?.

Zoidberg

War Hero
Different standards on the fitness test, Hig.

I'm also (at my own peril, no doubt) willing to assume that once people pass the first test they let the training slip ;)

Dr.Zoidberg said:
Different standards on the fitness test, Hig.

I'm also (at my own peril, no doubt) willing to assume that once people pass the first test they let the training slip ;)

Yes ******** I`m quite aware of that, but they still must have passed it to join.

Do you ever READ a post and UNDERSTAND what was written?

Top Tip, if you are in a hole, stop digging.

From someone who has not yet joined, let me bow to your superior knowledge, let me give you some assurance, I don`t think that I am the only one on here that thinks you`re an ********, let Mummy read all of your posts, then ask her opinion of her baby boy.

Everybody is lying to you, every Sailor has to pass his driving test before they go on to part two training.

If you don`t believe me ask your recruiting office. And tell them that I said so.

scotters

Midshipman
the only difference between the fitness test you take before you join and the test you take in week one is that you dont do the one at Raleigh on a treadmill, it's on astroturf.
Hig i dont know why the lasses failed the RNFT, but that was the only thing the girls seemed to struggle with in our entry, only one passed the first PTA test first time, but when the AFCO says get fit and learn how to iron listen to him, honestly just makes life at raleigh that little bit easier.