New Here

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
By 400 posts you should have finished your first sea draft or your a Feckn loon in need of a good kick up the arrse!

4to8

MIA
At this point I feel that this thread should be handed over to Dr Z and Matt who have a combined sea-time of.............................. fcuk the little balls fell off me abacus and i can't do the figures............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I only answer common sense questions. Your "if you join at x age do you still leave at 40" or something along those lines would have been found out by a quick scan of the RN website.
You did not understand the question, but then you are not expected too as your knowledge of the RN is Zilch.

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Hello Michaela and welcome to the mad world of RR.
Advisers you should listen to are NinjaStoker and SuperMario, both working AFCO Recruiters and good eggs.

A list of members whose enthusiasm outweighs their experience follows. Their 'advice' should be treated with suspicion if not downright disbelief, unless it contains information on what happens at the medical, RT and any of the other stages of the Recruitment stage of one's Naval Career.

Mattbea
Stenashi
Dr Zoidberg
Chico

PS Mattbea's advice on anything should be ignored out of hand as 'he' is a self harming emo girl.

I on the other hand dish out the best advice going, check out my fcukin awards! Female and going to be a wafu, sweeeeet.

4to8, get the maskers and the quicklime, I'll get the pickhelve, this ones fresh for the wreckin.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Welcome to the site Michaela, you've already been warned about the muppey element and don't beleive what you hear about submariners, we are the real gentlemen of the site.

'ave you got any bikini/nudey phots of yourself, just asking out of general interest you understand, nothing too tacky

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
I forgot to mention that other members who it might not be best to arrange a meeting with in the 'real' world are 4to8 and Monty. The survival rate of their 'dates' is low and once SgtPepperband, our resident Naval Policeman, feels their collars they may not be available for 'playtime' for a long while.

redmonkey

War Hero
Book Reviewer
NZ_Bootneck said:
I forgot to mention that other members who it might not be best to arrange a meeting with in the 'real' world are 4to8 and Monty. The survival rate of their 'dates' is low and once SgtPepperband, our resident Naval Policeman, feels their collars they may not be available for 'playtime' for a long while.
You'll ruin all the fun for Monty giving out that info.

Latest Threads