Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

New guidance for British Nuclear Test Veterans

Veterans UK has produced new guidance for claiming compensation for conditions relating to exposure to ionising radiation.

Continue reading...
More useless MOD/AWE propaganda. Time wasting nonsense. This will not prevent the fight continuing. Johnnyfor plymouth has tried but has been bamboozled.

If you or someone you know is a Nuclear Test Veteran as I am and would like help--please PM me. We must permit MOD/AWE no further chicanery.

Last edited by a moderator:
A moderation note - there are some strong feelings regarding the past testing of Britain's nuclear weapons and the potential exposure of serving members at that time. Any attempt to crayon on the topic or start mud-slinging will not be tolerated. This one will be watched closely so no defamation is being perpetrated either. If it does, the thread itself will be deleted.

Standard PERSEC and site rules also apply.

Remember, this is only a news alert post.

A moderation note - there are some strong feelings regarding the past testing of Britain's nuclear weapons and the potential exposure of serving members at that time. Any attempt to crayon on the topic or start mud-slinging will not be tolerated. This one will be watched closely so no defamation is being perpetrated either. If it does, the thread itself will be deleted.

Standard PERSEC and site rules also apply.

Remember, this is only a news alert post.
There should be some strong feelings. That MOD/AWE is uncomfortable ---and yielding will not affect your RN pension. You must sleep easily in your bed. Best to delete it now as it may possibly get more uncomfortable for you and the MOD/AWE

Are you just looking to pick a fight? Because I am just a neutral observer.

I see you have started a separate thread on it now so there is no real need to keep this thread running. If you want me to delete your posts I can do so.

For the majority of the members on this site the nuclear tests are a part of history and not a topical event. It is of similar relevance to many as the rising of the Mau-Mau, which is just as much still within living memory for some. But if your only purpose is to bang a drum and be an agitator then you will find it will all fall on deaf ears and actually drive people away from your cause. There is little we can do here to help you, but we can learn if you are willing to be a little less confrontational about it.

Your call.

Latest Threads