new government legislation - rivet's world

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by golden_rivet, Oct 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. following the outlawing of using phones and eating apples whilst driving I have decided to outlaw the using of mobile phones when crossing the road.

Offending dozy gits will be run over :w00t:
  2. Seconded....(they should be banned period...and the inventor found and shot) :rendeer:

3. ooo yes - even though I'm an (ex) pacifist may I come and watch ?????
  4. Yes If I hear another tinny rendition of the William Tell Overture on some boneheads mobile I may perform a colonoscopy with it. Wow you've got a Moby, get over it!
  5. Can I add to that people who walk along sending a text on their mobile phone, and that look at you funny because they nearly walked into you......
  6. T42. A bloke who was texting collided with my wife. He told her she should look where she was going. At the time she was sat in her mobility scooter and was stationary, the battery had died. He then berated her for being parked in his way!

Semper Strenuissima.
  7. It's people like that who really p1ss me off. When did we become a nation of such rude, ignorant people?
  8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I get hacked off with people using Mobiles in Supermarkets, I find that standing next to them whistling gets a reaction. Mind you I then spend ages looking for Mrs janner, who takes off at speed when I start.