New Flag for Australia. Can yo design a better one?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Jan 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That looks like 1970's wallpaper
  2. [​IMG]Get this bloke to design it............. can you tell what it is yet ?
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Looks too much like the SA flag. Aus flag should have some leg-irons (celebrate their roots) with a can of fosters next to a barbie with crossed boomerangs over the lot.

Being Antipodean Rummers may have a couple of ideas.
  4. Just get your union flag off our constellation and she'll be right.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

The background plain, the colour of the Red Centre. Five cans of Foster's arranged in the shape of the Southern Cross. And a row of corks hanging from the lower edge of the flag.
  6. New Flag for Australia

By all means change it if you want to. But this looks like something out of the engine-room ragbag.
  7. How about the blood soaked corpse of Les Patterson hanging from the jaws of a great white, with Kylie on the back of Skippy surfing to the rescue, with ayres rock in the background and a boomerang with corks on
  8. How about you poms stop trying to impose your will on a free country.
    Fuckin colonialists.
  9. If it's free, can I have it?
  10. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I'd prefer Kylie and Danni engaging in some "scissor sisters" style action.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. You couldn't fuckin handle it.
  12. Bill bryson said, the whole country,(Australia) seems dedicated to killing people, plants, animals, insects, climate, so how about just a skull (in a bush hat) and crossbones

13. Behind bars..............with a ball and chain
  14. I was a Pome at one stage. Pome (L) to be did you know?
  15. Prisoners of mother England
  16. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

See, I've never really understood that. Surely the Aussies themselves are the prisoners of Mother England, because:
    1. They cam from England, so it's their Mother land.
    2. They are the "prisoners".
    Please correct me if I'm wrong Rummers, I've never got it, am I interpreting it the wrong way?
  17. What do you call a sophisticated Australian.?.....................a New Zealander !
    • Like Like x 1
  18. How about we invade the place and just stick our flag there after all its ours anyway
  19. You couldn't cope what you going to invade with the Army Cadet Force.
    And we have a spider and snake for everyone of you.
    Fuckin poms couldn't hack it when they came as ten pound poms 2 years and 3 out of 5 came back.
    Fuckin lightweights.
    • Like Like x 1