New film released in Scotland...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Sep 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

:twisted:

[​IMG]

2. Put the glass down and step away!

You may have had a tenuous grasp on reality all these years, but you've finally given up the ghost.

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'll give you a clue, Streaky - World Cup?! :shock: :? :wink:

4. :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

5. Aaaah! I see.
    That'll be football, then?

6. I'm not convinced that neither the male nor female depicted in the poster for Out of Africa are the types that feel a need to come out! ;)

7. Oh how we do like that. No doubt the usual small minded member's will be along shortly to pour out their usual personnel insults!

8. Personnel insults?

Eh?

9. Hello! :D

10. hello pot to kettle.... :D

11. Gypocousinfucker, Your hatred of submariners and Scottish people is both puzzling and revealing. Most of your posts, if not all, are insecure, missepelt and seriously boring attacks on both of the above groups, when someone does come up with something humorous, you are invariably in the background providing a yawn inducing input that is as funny as bowel cancer. Puzzling because you chose to serve in Scotland and to work with boats. You probably, ney obviously chose to go to Faslane to be close to your mummy and daddy. Atmosphere hoovers like yourself are the lottery of forums like this, for every decent poster, theres a throbber like you who was only good for doing duties when everyone else was on a leaving do and arranged for the mess tool to stay onboard. My only regret is that civvies read this board and view warmers like you ruining the good name of the RN by posting like a complete James Hunt. If you actually were a football supporter you would be taking the pish out of Scotlands 6th failure to qualify in a row on the Tartan Army Message Board or Pie And Bovril, where all the decent and humorous Englsih posters go and are welcome, instead and this is just for you, keep the Out Of Africa poster, print it off, enlarge it and put it on the wall, because it will be extremely relevant to you in June next year and I will be back to remind you personally.

12. That didn't take long, still it's worth a reply I suppose Gypocousinfucker] and you say I can't spell! Your hatred of submariners and Scottish people is both puzzling and revealing. I have a dislike of Scottish people who dislike the English just because we are English and yet has I've previously stated they don't like the same attitude rammed down their throats the we support any one playing the English attitude. I have a similar dislike of Submariner's who dislike GS just because there GS and don't think there is anything special about the submarine service Most of your posts, if not all, are insecure, missepelt (that’ll be misspelt I presume) and seriously boring attacks on both of the above groups, and yet they same old member's continue to direct they same old comments in my direction every time. when someone does come up with something humorous, you are invariably in the background providing a yawn inducing input that is as funny as bowel cancer. I only made two comments 1. That it amused me and 2. The likes of yourself will be along to have a go soon after. Puzzling because you chose to serve in Scotland and to work with boats. You probably, ney obviously chose to go to Faslane to be close to your mummy and daddy. Yes I have chosen to serve in Scotland and has previously stated it was simply a case of Logistics’, Faslane and Rosyth are the closest naval bases to my home nothing to do with Submariner's and Scottish people, Atmosphere hoovers like yourself are the lottery of forums like this, for every decent poster, theres a throbber like you who was only good for doing duties when everyone else was on a leaving do and arranged for the mess tool to stay onboard. My only regret is that civvies read this board and view warmers like you ruining the good name of the RN by posting like a complete James Hunt. No doubt the Civvies’ who read this welcome a balanced and informed view from both sides of the spectrum. If you actually were a football supporter you would be taking the pish out of Scotlands 6th failure to qualify in a row on the Tartan Army Message Board or Pie And Bovril, where all the decent and humorous Englsih posters go and are welcome, Never heard of these forum’s but thanks for the information I’ll be sure to check them out. instead and this is just for you, keep the Out Of Africa poster, print it off, enlarge it and put it on the wall, because it will be extremely relevant to you in June next year and I will be back to remind you personally. I dare say it will, but then at least England will have been!

13. So to put this to bed, which posters on here hate the English? Bit difficult to when you serve in the RN, and which posters carry out constant attacks on English people in the same manner you do? None.

And who hates GS? I spent 14 years in GS and had a great time. Lots of us have served in GS and amongst those who didn't, very few display your attitude.

The cornerstone of your argument would appear to be that EVERYONE in Scotland hates England. Total and utter crap as you would expect, and pretty insulting to us Scots who post on here, your obvious inability to confront this truth makes your behaviour bigoted. If this forum was full of regular attacks on England and the English, which it ain't, I would be fully supportive of anyone getting hacked off with it if was nothing more than loud mouthed, arrogant windbaggery (sound familiar?)

That someone Scottish and several submariners have upset you is blatantly obvious. Your reply is to tar everyone with the same brush, playground behaviour indeed. Looking forward to your arrival on the TAMB and P&B.

14. Tooooooo much time on your hands again SPB.

Still I for one will wish England all the luck they can get, they usuually need it.

15. Never going to happen my friend!

16. Hurrah! Another fight! This forum gets better by the day.

17. when was the last time that Scotland actually qualified for a world cup?

Im optimistic on England's chance of doing better than the last couple of world cups.

Has Wales ever qualified for a major tournement??

18. not since the 1958 world cup nope :D We're shit and we know it lol

19. 1978 Argentina.

20. France 1998 was our last tilt scarface, a 3 nil humbling by Morocco being the nadir of that particular tournament. Wales one and only qualification was 1958 in Sweden where both they and Northern Irleland got to the quarter finals, Wales going down 1-0 to Brazil and a goal from some 17 year old called Pele, god knows whatever happened to him.