New Doctor Who?

Tennant has suppressed his Jock accent for the Who part. I'm not sure regeneration requires acquisition of a new accent beyond the expected voice change. Will yer man Nesbitt be up to suppressing his accent? It'd be bloody funny if the "new" Daleks acquired a Rev Paisley accent!

I for one hope not, I'm not a lover of Nesbitt and think that if he DOES take on the role, it will be a case of jumping on the bandwagon of a resurgence in popularity of Dr Who, not for acting per se.

I wasn't overjoyed when I got this news but not on grounds of accent - I love Irish accents actually, north and south - but just because I don't particularly fancy him. More interesting (to me) actually is the debate about who will be the first woman Doctor ... now there's a thought ... any suggestions??????????

:icescream: :icescream: :icescream: :icescream: :icescream: :icescream: :icescream: :icescream: :icescream: :icescream:

I think they're just going for whoever is in the latest BBC sitcom, series, stand up show etc.

How about a complete break of character type and go for Johnny Vegas or Peter Kay (as Brian Potter) for the New Dr Who?

TattooDog said:
I think they're just going for whoever is in the latest BBC sitcom, series, stand up show etc.

How about a complete break of character type and go for Johnny Vegas or Peter Kay (as Brian Potter) for the New Dr Who?

mmm nice one ... Johnny Vegas ... oh yesss

:toothy1:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
A Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0