New breed of site troll

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Waspie, Nov 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I reckon Heavybreather and last nights tranny are one in the same!

Seem to be getting more than our share right now!

2. profile>add to ignore list. job jobbed

Edit: it also removes all pointless threads the troll makes too.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  3. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Reckon so, why are so many feeding the troll?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I am declining to comment from now on especially as the bellend is PM'ing me now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It PM'd me singing..."Ohhh I wanna dance with somebody..." etc etc. Ram it. Shoved on my fuck off list.
    Meanwhile - here's a recommendation for your next illegal download. Violence, swearing, nudity and
    sex as well as good old Dolph and Jean Claude Van Dumb. What more could you want. It's a no-brainer.

[​IMG]

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

These people are nothing but" look at me" whores with nothing better to do. Most of the time, they are waiting for their World of Warcraft to load up and try to shock people in the interim. I find them amusing as reading their posts makes me feel superior.

7. I kind of agree with that but being superior to a bilge rat should be easy to achieve.

The difficult bit is, is it possible the way this site is set up as an open site to stop such posts, it will make the MOD’s life a bit more difficult as they need to police the site to prevent wrong doers screwing up the site.

The important thing is to stop the bilge rats getting on the ladder out.

8. I reported a post from HB last night as a troll alert, but it seems to me that the regulars on here are more than capable of identifying them quite quickly for what they are and will use their own brand of humour (I hesitate to put "witty retorts") to cut the feckless pieces of donkey excrement to size. Once the troll realises that the responses they are getting are not really reactions but are just taking the piss out of them, they usually back off.

It is amusing to watch them try to get a bite, fail spectacularly and end up doing what they had hoped the intended targets would do - resort to name calling and expletives just to try and keep up the "shock value".

I take it most of them haven't visited Lil's first, or the Gash Barge. Fucktards of the lowest order.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Phew, that's a relief - it wasn't just me! He/she/it wanted to get 'bendy' with me!

10. Obviously no idea what a bender is then?

11. Possibly knows what a real bender is, but not a SONAR bender ^_~

12. . FFS another one :threaten:

13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. and surely no copper as well....:thumbdown:.quote How much did your dad pay for your mum?

15. Then introduce yourself, we are a collective of Ex, current and want to be service people, some with or used to have very high security clearance, therefore, very suspicious nature, is our norm.

16. Interesting IM you sent me SpeshulBobby, care to explain?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  17. You must be a babe magnet, they all love you

Edited: Are trolls those ugly little dolls with big noses? now I see the attraction:razz:

18. Unfortunately Sumo, they all turn out to be window lickers :(

19. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What the fuck are you going on about? Who cares about the visas and the love you long time, Thai women are ace. They've got cocks.

• Like Like x 1