New breed of site troll

It PM'd me singing..."Ohhh I wanna dance with somebody..." etc etc. Ram it. Shoved on my fuck off list.
Meanwhile - here's a recommendation for your next illegal download. Violence, swearing, nudity and
sex as well as good old Dolph and Jean Claude Van Dumb. What more could you want. It's a no-brainer.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
These people are nothing but" look at me" whores with nothing better to do. Most of the time, they are waiting for their World of Warcraft to load up and try to shock people in the interim. I find them amusing as reading their posts makes me feel superior.

These people are nothing but" look at me" whores with nothing better to do. Most of the time, they are waiting for their World of Warcraft to load up and try to shock people in the interim. I find them amusing as reading their posts makes me feel superior.
I kind of agree with that but being superior to a bilge rat should be easy to achieve.

The difficult bit is, is it possible the way this site is set up as an open site to stop such posts, it will make the MOD’s life a bit more difficult as they need to police the site to prevent wrong doers screwing up the site.

The important thing is to stop the bilge rats getting on the ladder out.

I reported a post from HB last night as a troll alert, but it seems to me that the regulars on here are more than capable of identifying them quite quickly for what they are and will use their own brand of humour (I hesitate to put "witty retorts") to cut the feckless pieces of donkey excrement to size. Once the troll realises that the responses they are getting are not really reactions but are just taking the piss out of them, they usually back off.

It is amusing to watch them try to get a bite, fail spectacularly and end up doing what they had hoped the intended targets would do - resort to name calling and expletives just to try and keep up the "shock value".

I take it most of them haven't visited Lil's first, or the Gash Barge. Fucktards of the lowest order.