New Boots

I have recently joined the RNR and got my boots. I've worn my boots 2 or 3 times and they kill my feet. I think I need a size bigger because of the socks and the kind of stuff they have us doing.

My question is . . . . is it out of order if I ask for a bigger size or can I buy a new pair? If I can how much are they?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Rosie, our resident footwear expert, will no doubt be along at sometime to point you in the right direction :dwarf: :dwarf:

jk2447 said:
I have recently joined the RNR and got my boots. I've worn my boots 2 or 3 times and they kill my feet. I think I need a size bigger because of the socks and the kind of stuff they have us doing.

My question is . . . . is it out of order if I ask for a bigger size or can I buy a new pair? If I can how much are they?
Vot kind of stuff are you doing? Please to be sending details of your secret training.

jk2447 said:

Ask and ye shall recieve...

A bootie with tight shoes or boots is about as useful as tits on a bull. Comfort in all thing especially your footwear.

Buy or ask... well they want you to yomp best THEY provide you with the boots, they have them so ask..

:thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

Thanks everyone for the replies, I was just worried if this was a big Navy no no asking about new boots. I know the RN is picky over etiquette so didn't want to come across as a total tit. Saying that if I get battered by the Chief I'll have you lot to blame ha ha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
snapdragon Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
J The Quarterdeck 4
hammockhead The Fleet 2