New books

ACC I am getting seriously worried about the amount of free time you have to find these things! The Heather Mills one was my personal favourite.
 
sandygib said:
ACC I am getting seriously worried about the amount of free time you have to find these things! The Heather Mills one was my personal favourite.
'scuse me Sandy but is Andy who's got the time on his 'hands. Wot wiv less work awl e's got time for these days is RR, trains, sex, bookspotting, waltspotting, trainspotting, trains, cho cho cho cho...... trainspotting, trains, locomotives, RR and sex!

Here's another book I encountered at W.H.Smiths on Charing Cross Station this evening for just £20. I've bought it, just for the 40 pages of cat photographs!




*Apologies to the HMS Neptune Association...
 
Profuse apologies ACC - it should be Andy I'm worried about obviously. I'm sure Rosina will love the tribute! I'm off on hols now - see you when we get back minus number one son!
 
whitemouse said:
AAC,

Hilarious AAC - you brightened an otherwise wet and boring morning.

Any More ?

:lol:
None yet, but congratulations on becoming a War Hero Whitemouse. 500 letters home, that's very impressive. Carry on writing! Incidentally are you any good at Uckers?
 
Thanks AAC - I must admit I hadn't noticed :oops:

As for Uckers - I considered myself a Master - unfortunately no-one else ever did..... 8O
 

Scran_Bag

War Hero
If only I could find a web site to order them from.

Best chuckle I've had for ages.

I thought it was only a rumour that Edward W. was of a comfortable shoed persuasion.
 
Absolutely hilarious. As for Eddy, maybe. But mark my words, it is only a matter of time before william comes romping out of the closet.
I would bet my pension on it. Brown as they come old Di's boy. Convinced I am.
 

Scran_Bag

War Hero
Yep, I tend to agree about Wills, sweet as can be.
Don't know why he didn't opt for the Royal Arse Hortillery straight off.
 
Correctamundo ...

But there are a few websites that state they have the rules, or you could try Nutty or Lingyai or any of the other UAs.

But I suspect you already are a Master - and are trying to wind up this poor Mouse :p !
 

slim

War Hero
Lingyai said:
Absolutely hilarious. As for Eddy, maybe. But mark my words, it is only a matter of time before william comes romping out of the closet.
I would bet my pension on it. Brown as they come old Di's boy. Convinced I am.
If this is the case and he then decides on a civil partnership, then who would be Queen?
 

brigham600

War Hero
slim said:
Lingyai said:
Absolutely hilarious. As for Eddy, maybe. But mark my words, it is only a matter of time before william comes romping out of the closet.
I would bet my pension on it. Brown as they come old Di's boy. Convinced I am.
If this is the case and he then decides on a civil partnership, then who would be Queen?
I suppose it would depend on the location of the 'crown jewels' at the time.
 
whitemouse said:
Correctamundo ...

But there are a few websites that state they have the rules, or you could try Nutty or Lingyai or any of the other UAs.

But I suspect you already are a Master - and are trying to wind up this poor Mouse :p !
I've printed out the rules, I just find it all very confusing, especially the bit about blobs!... I wouldn't wind up any mouse, even my freerange house mouse knows that. :lol:
 

andym

War Hero
sandygib said:
Profuse apologies ACC - it should be Andy I'm worried about obviously. I'm sure Rosina will love the tribute! I'm off on hols now - see you when we get back minus number one son!
I am P7RD at the moment, so i have some time to spare. :lol: :lol:
 
Always_a_Civvy said:
sandygib said:
ACC I am getting seriously worried about the amount of free time you have to find these things! The Heather Mills one was my personal favourite.
'scuse me Sandy but is Andy who's got the time on his 'hands. Wot wiv less work awl e's got time for these days is RR, trains, sex, bookspotting, waltspotting, trainspotting, trains, cho cho cho cho...... trainspotting, trains, locomotives, RR and sex!

Here's another book I encountered at W.H.Smiths on Charing Cross Station this evening for just £20. I've bought it, just for the 40 pages of cat photographs!


*Apologies to the HMS Neptune Association...
Dear Always

Bit optimistic aren't you? You think what the PO Stoker talks about would fill a book that thick?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Chief Justice of Solomon Islands receives latest legal books from High Commission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Walsall fast food boss banned for failing to maintain books MoD News 0
C AIB study books - current and good Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
Ageing_Gracefully Would you like to review books on Rum Ration? The Book Club 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp SUBMARINE BOOKS - Fact & Fiction Submariners 0
Ageing_Gracefully Do you want to review books for Rum Ration? The Book Club 0
higthepig Books Site Issues 2
jesse Great Books in my far from humble opinion The Book Club 6
B Books on Battle of Jutland The Book Club 3
Dusty70 Navy Books Miscellaneous 0
Ageing_Gracefully Do You Fancy Reviewing Books for Rum Ration The Book Club 1
R Who makes the Engineering task books? Current Affairs 10
P "Entombed workers" story, (and two new books) Submariners 0
C Maths for engineering books The Fleet Air Arm 22
D Revision books for the test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
N Royal Navy Continuous Service Engagement Books 1853-1872 History 0
Ageing_Gracefully Aviation Books Pot Luck Competition Competitions 20
M Any books I can read/study before MA start date? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
K AIB Prep Books "For Sale" Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Waspie Ships Line Books History 3
Ageing_Gracefully ENDEAVOUR PRESS NEWSLETTER - STICKY for free Kindle Books The Book Club 1177
Ageing_Gracefully Endeavour newsletter 12 September - free kindle books The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Endeavour newsletter 22 August - free kindle books The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Endeavour newsletter 15 August - free kindle books The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Endeavour newsletter 8 August - free kindle books The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Endeavour newsletter 1 August - free kindle books The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Endeavour newsletter 25 July - Free Kindle Books The Book Club 2
Ageing_Gracefully Endeavour newsletter 19th July with free Kindle books The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Endeavour Newsletter 11 Jul with free Kindle Books The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Free Kindle books - Endeavour Press 5 Jul 12 The Book Club 0
M Royal Navy Log Books History 12
Ageing_Gracefully More Free Kindle Books from Endeavour 27 Jun The Book Club 1
Ageing_Gracefully Free Kindle books 6 & 7th June The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Free Kindle books from Endeavour 30/31 May The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Free Kindle books from Endeavour The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Free Kindle books 12/13 May The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Free Kindle books Bank Holiday w/e 5/6 May The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Free Kindle books 2 & 3 May The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Free Kindle books from Endeavour - 28 April The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully More free Kindle books from Endeavour for 26/27 April only The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Free Kindle books - 21 April 2012 The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully Free Kindle Books - Easter Weekend The Book Club 0
Rem3pt Books about the Silent Service. Submariners 19
Ageing_Gracefully Free Kindle Books - Saturday 24 March 2012 The Book Club 8
soleil Telegraph: "Three Books About The Falklands War: Review" The Book Club 6
G Good Nautical Non Fiction books to read The Book Club 3
scouse Books on Amazon History 3
N Large collection of books! The Book Club 1
B Books Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 35
Ageing_Gracefully Books being reviewed The Book Club 5
Similar threads


















































Top