New BNP policy.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Grim_Reaper, Apr 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BNP announces new policy

In a press release earlier from the BNP there has been a marked addition to their list of people they would like to see "go home". Alongside other immigrant groups the BNP has declared an open opposition for the following reasons.

In many cases no one asked for them.

They turn up when they want, there is no restriction or control on their entry into this country.

They are entitled to free NHS care on arrival and take immediate advantage of this.

They contribute nothing to the economy, in typical labour fashion they are awarded money on arrival and given handouts for many years.

They don't try to integrate with the population - they have their own shops selling their own food, what's worse is that the clothes come from exclusive shops run just for them that good hard working white people cannot use

They refuse to communicate in English, whilst they may eventually decide to speak English they must be made to speak it rather then them wanting to

And if you try to go where they have come from there are strict border controls.

Babies, don't you just love em! :lol:

2. Blimey you could be talking about the Brit expats in certain parts of the world!

Ok I'll add a few of these :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. It's OK Grim, I got it.

4. lol did make me chuckle

5. I thought you were talking about Pussers Own for a moment.... or the Septics.... :roll: :twisted:

PS: I'm all for BNP members repatriating themselves with Nazi Germany. Perhaps they should go en-masse to New Germania in the Argentine outback, or better still to a very remote island in the middle of the oggin, anout 5 miles square and just three feet above sea level. Roll on global warming!!! :twisted:

6. The joke is about Babies folks!
    Lest you didn't all get it. :)

7. I got it GR, I've been having snags with border controls for years :oops: :D

8. Sometimes you have to get in via the back entrance. :lol:

9. Oh dear. Senility has already set in..... :oops:

10. Subtlety is wasted on here GR :angry7: