New Blow to Bliars chances of becomming EU President

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Oct 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. Absolute tragedy - just think how much damage he could do to the EU if he did get the job. They might never be able to interfere and impose their draconian rules and regulations again!

Also he might take up permanent residency in Brussels and take his foul wife with him thereby removing 2 more spongers from these shores.
  3. Maybe GB's 'patronage' is/was, in effect, a kiss of death ?

I wonder how a former Chancellor (with a straight face - or one resembling it), whose fiscal policies are now ridiculed, and whose 'leadership qualities' just don't seem to be very evident, propose a former PM who has been seen to be, at the very least a liar, and an egotist, an accused warmonger, who could (if you believe the poress) be called up on charges of being a war criminal (as if we could be soooo lucky !!).

It's been widely reported that GB & TB were not the best of buddies, so it does seem strange that TB should be so pushed for what seems to be just another gravy train job - ah! I nearly forgot that the EU is but a huge gravy train ride.
  4. I dont like the fact someone has defaced a RBL poster, but you've got to admit it's a pearler

5. Haunting - and hopefully it will haunt him!
  6. Well we know why that is - Brown opened his fcuking gob, as we know, everything Brown does turns to shit.
  7. So there is a God?loved that portrait, a cracker,wish I could paint like that.
  8. Forgive me, but all this President Blair stuff was just New Labour hype. Anyone who knows even the slightest bit about Euro politics knows he never had a cat in hell's chance of getting the job.

Even less of a chance now that Gordon has cursed, sorry, backed, him!

What a complete non story deflecting from the upcoming spending cuts.
  9. And the tax rises, don't forget the tax rises.
  10. Well Yeah, the spending cuts, and the tax rises, I grant you, but apart from THAT, wot have the Labia Party ever done for US. :wink: :wink:
  11. Ended Boom and Bust. Other than that, they have ended this thread as no one will be able to come up with anything.
  12. Ended boom and bust? You're having a laugh! No, wait, they blame the global economy, don't they.

They gave us the minimum wage? Does that count?