Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Blow to Bliars chances of becomming EU President

broadside

War Hero
Absolute tragedy - just think how much damage he could do to the EU if he did get the job. They might never be able to interfere and impose their draconian rules and regulations again!

Also he might take up permanent residency in Brussels and take his foul wife with him thereby removing 2 more spongers from these shores.

Maybe GB's 'patronage' is/was, in effect, a kiss of death ?

I wonder how a former Chancellor (with a straight face - or one resembling it), whose fiscal policies are now ridiculed, and whose 'leadership qualities' just don't seem to be very evident, propose a former PM who has been seen to be, at the very least a liar, and an egotist, an accused warmonger, who could (if you believe the poress) be called up on charges of being a war criminal (as if we could be soooo lucky !!).

It's been widely reported that GB & TB were not the best of buddies, so it does seem strange that TB should be so pushed for what seems to be just another gravy train job - ah! I nearly forgot that the EU is but a huge gravy train ride.

bikerman

War Hero
I dont like the fact someone has defaced a RBL poster, but you've got to admit it's a pearler

WhiteRose

Lantern Swinger
Forgive me, but all this President Blair stuff was just New Labour hype. Anyone who knows even the slightest bit about Euro politics knows he never had a cat in hell's chance of getting the job.

Even less of a chance now that Gordon has cursed, sorry, backed, him!

What a complete non story deflecting from the upcoming spending cuts.

Troglodyte

Lantern Swinger
NotmeChief said:
WhiteRose said:

And the tax rises, don't forget the tax rises.

Well Yeah, the spending cuts, and the tax rises, I grant you, but apart from THAT, wot have the Labia Party ever done for US. :wink: :wink:

NotmeChief

Banned
Troglodyte said:
NotmeChief said:
WhiteRose said:

And the tax rises, don't forget the tax rises.

Well Yeah, the spending cuts, and the tax rises, I grant you, but apart from THAT, wot have the Labia Party ever done for US. :wink: :wink:

Ended Boom and Bust. Other than that, they have ended this thread as no one will be able to come up with anything.

WhiteRose

Lantern Swinger
Ended boom and bust? You're having a laugh! No, wait, they blame the global economy, don't they.

They gave us the minimum wage? Does that count?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Don’t Blow It! Phase 2 Launch Event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Don't Blow it! Collaboration Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence and Security Accelerator Dial-in: Don't Blow It! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Notice of competition launch 'Don't Blow It! Safely eliminating munitions on the battlefield MoD News 0
trelawney126 Blow me, it's in the Guardian The Gash Barge 0
superpom Going on watch stokes? Blow into this please! Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS HMS Westminster delivers blow to Indian Ocean piracy Current Affairs 0
trelawney126 Russian Blow for the Evening Standard The Gash Barge 0
TheLa Mail: "RN Loses 2,000lb WW2 Mine Off Essex Coast After Trying To Blow It Up" The Fleet 40
skyvet Blow-up Dolls Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Blow Job Blue Jokes 1
The_Caretaker Blow Job Miscellaneous 0
S Blow Job Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker *********** or a Blow Job Blue Jokes 1
soleil "SDU2 Blow Up Bomb Off Ramsgate" Bases / Shore Est 0
fishhead Blow Job for Smokers Diamond Lil's 0
soleil Sidmouth Herald: RN bomb squad blow up WW2 shell in Sidmouth Bases / Shore Est 1
smeeg Cnut tries to blow up aircraft Current Affairs 44
5dits The night he helped blow up the Tirpitz History 5
BillyNoMates Blow Out! (All the way up). Submariners 7
H Beware the blow up doll The Quarterdeck 6
N Have a dump the Blow it Out board Heads USN Submariners 18
sgtpepperband Free blow jobs! Diamond Lil's 32
silverfox Once again the Crabs blow their own foot off..... Diamond Lil's 50
brazenhussy men- word of advice- dont blow ur wages in the pub!! The Quarterdeck 5
H This one'll blow you away Current Affairs 6
trelawney126 Bliars daughter joins the bandwagon. Diamond Lil's 26
trelawney126 Bliars Parliamentary Bust The Gash Barge 18
F From Tony Bliars diary Diamond Lil's 5
Oil_Slick 'Tories to defend Bliars legacy' Current Affairs 10
brazenhussy Tony Bliars' new career ................. Diamond Lil's 3
R TMU for past bout of depression, what are my chances? Joining the Royal Navy 11
MoD_RSS UK Government further boosts chances of UK receiving COVID-19 vaccine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government further boosts chances of UK receiving COVID-19 vaccine MoD News 0
C Chances of passing my medical?: previous mental health Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
L Medically discharged at Raleigh - chances of rejoining? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
A Accelerated Apprentice Selection Chances Joining the Royal Navy 2
E AA ET/ME Recruitment chances Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
T Have I messed up my chances of joining? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
TechFin The Chances of becoming an officer with only A-levels? The Fleet Air Arm 19
S Medical board chances of being discharged after just having an op Blogs 1
John the Baptist Are the chances of getting taken on as a biomedical science trainee good or sheit? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Onestep Chances of comando aricrew The Fleet Air Arm 36
P 53yo female-= what's the realistic chances of being able to join RFA 7
J Chances of becoming lightning II pilot? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
southernbhoy96 Asthma chances need advice Health & Fitness 10
A Chances Of Selection Into BRNC for Pilot Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 51
C Medical chances? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
B F-35 Pilot chances? The Fleet Air Arm 18
ISeeThreeShips Better Chances Of Getting Back In If You've Previously Served? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10