New bloke, popping in to say Hi.

beauedwards said:
Hello, everyone! Have been lurking about for a rather long time, and have decided to create an account, and say hi. I have an ICP next monday, and am hoping to join as an ET(ME). I will attempt to keep the bone questions to a zero, seeing as there is a quite handy search function. Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all!
Greetings
The fact that you "lurk" automatically endears you to this site. :lol:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
daffy1 said:
Im not liking this new guy, he is far too polite and his I.Q seems to be off a good standard.

Yes something fishy about this one. I think he could be a French spy. Hang the monkey.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
witsend said:
daffy1 said:
Im not liking this new guy, he is far too polite and his I.Q seems to be off a good standard.

Yes something fishy about this one. I think he could be a French spy. Hang the monkey.

I mis-read that. I've just gone and spanked the monkey :oops:

beauedwards

Midshipman
witsend said:
daffy1 said:

Non, non! Je me rends!

Only joking! My first name might sound French, but I was born and bred in England. Specifically, born in Salford. :)

beauedwards

Midshipman
Oh, I get it properly now! At least people don't need to give me a nickname to refer to in the Navy. Even though I will probably end up with one anyway.

beauedwards

Midshipman
StixJimboRM said:
It will be 'spud' I can virtually guarantee that.

Have you ever wet the bed?

Spud, after the king Edward variety?

And no, never wet the bed. So no "swampy" for me. Although I always seem to injure myself as I am a bit clumsy.

Latest Threads