New bloke, popping in to say Hi.

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by beauedwards, Jun 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, everyone! Have been lurking about for a rather long time, and have decided to create an account, and say hi. I have an ICP next monday, and am hoping to join as an ET(ME). I will attempt to keep the bone questions to a zero, seeing as there is a quite handy search function. Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all!

2. Congratulations on being the first newbie in a while to have a basic command of the English language.

You will go far. :)

3. Welcome to the site, make yourself at home. Can we safely assume that you are not another one of our recent BNP trolls?

4. Welcome to Rum Ration, Beau!

:)

5. Welcome to the site. You'll make a good ET(ME) as

a) You speeka da Eeeengleesh
    b) You know what the search function does.

Enjoy

6. Thank you very much! And typing properly ensures that everyone can understand what I say, which always helps. :)

And you can safely assume that I am not a BNP troll, I try to keep as far a distance from extreme political parties (left wing or right wing) as possible.

7. Some interesting points you have there. I shall await your party political broadcast with bated breath!

8. 2DD you seem to have a problem understanding exactly what the chief Inspecter said.

It was not Prime Minister, for fcuk sake, ... he said Prime Suspect :(

9. Yeah, and to think everyone thinks it was that poor taxi driver bloke what dunnit.

Hahahaha!

10. Im not liking this new guy, he is far too polite and his I.Q seems to be off a good standard. Bring back S.F Deano and the other members of the Brady bunch.

Only joking mate, welcome to RR have fun and laugh at other people's misfortunes.

11. Thank you for all the help, the links shoud come in handy. Especially the first one. I shall save the second for later. :)

12. Greetings
    The fact that you "lurk" automatically endears you to this site. :lol:

13. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Yes something fishy about this one. I think he could be a French spy. Hang the monkey.

14. I mis-read that. I've just gone and spanked the monkey :oops:

15. Non, non! Je me rends!

Only joking! My first name might sound French, but I was born and bred in England. Specifically, born in Salford. :)

16. Middle name Lock? :?:

17. No, James. I think I felt something go right over my head just then.