Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New bloke, popping in to say Hi.

beauedwards

Midshipman
Hello, everyone! Have been lurking about for a rather long time, and have decided to create an account, and say hi. I have an ICP next monday, and am hoping to join as an ET(ME). I will attempt to keep the bone questions to a zero, seeing as there is a quite handy search function. Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all!
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Congratulations on being the first newbie in a while to have a basic command of the English language.

You will go far. :)
 

Bergen

ADC
beauedwards said:
Hello, everyone! Have been lurking about for a rather long time, and have decided to create an account, and say hi. I have an ICP next monday, and am hoping to join as an ET(ME). I will attempt to keep the bone questions to a zero, seeing as there is a quite handy search function. Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all!

Welcome to the site, make yourself at home. Can we safely assume that you are not another one of our recent BNP trolls?
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Welcome to the site. You'll make a good ET(ME) as

a) You speeka da Eeeengleesh
b) You know what the search function does.

Enjoy
 

beauedwards

Midshipman
Thank you very much! And typing properly ensures that everyone can understand what I say, which always helps. :)

And you can safely assume that I am not a BNP troll, I try to keep as far a distance from extreme political parties (left wing or right wing) as possible.
 

Rumrat

War Hero
2_deck_dash said:
beauedwards said:
I try to keep as far a distance from extreme political parties (left wing or right wing) as possible.

May I interest you in a little bit of extreme middle wing and sensible party politics?

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/vi...t=25355/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

2DD you seem to have a problem understanding exactly what the chief Inspecter said.

It was not Prime Minister, for fcuk sake, ... he said Prime Suspect :(
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Rumrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
beauedwards said:
I try to keep as far a distance from extreme political parties (left wing or right wing) as possible.

May I interest you in a little bit of extreme middle wing and sensible party politics?

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/vi...t=25355/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

2DD you seem to have a problem understanding exactly what the chief Inspecter said.

It was not Prime Minister, for fcuk sake, ... he said Prime Suspect :(

Yeah, and to think everyone thinks it was that poor taxi driver bloke what dunnit.

Hahahaha!
 

daffy1

War Hero
Im not liking this new guy, he is far too polite and his I.Q seems to be off a good standard. Bring back S.F Deano and the other members of the Brady bunch.

Only joking mate, welcome to RR have fun and laugh at other people's misfortunes.
 

beauedwards

Midshipman
Thank you for all the help, the links shoud come in handy. Especially the first one. I shall save the second for later. :)
 
beauedwards said:
Hello, everyone! Have been lurking about for a rather long time, and have decided to create an account, and say hi. I have an ICP next monday, and am hoping to join as an ET(ME). I will attempt to keep the bone questions to a zero, seeing as there is a quite handy search function. Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all!
Greetings
The fact that you "lurk" automatically endears you to this site. :lol:
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
daffy1 said:
Im not liking this new guy, he is far too polite and his I.Q seems to be off a good standard.

Yes something fishy about this one. I think he could be a French spy. Hang the monkey.
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
witsend said:
daffy1 said:
Im not liking this new guy, he is far too polite and his I.Q seems to be off a good standard.

Yes something fishy about this one. I think he could be a French spy. Hang the monkey.

I mis-read that. I've just gone and spanked the monkey :oops:
 

beauedwards

Midshipman
witsend said:
daffy1 said:
Im not liking this new guy, he is far too polite and his I.Q seems to be off a good standard.

Yes something fishy about this one. I think he could be a French spy. Hang the monkey.

Non, non! Je me rends!

Only joking! My first name might sound French, but I was born and bred in England. Specifically, born in Salford. :)
 
Top