New Arrse

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by tug1970, Jul 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been surfing across at arrse. Now I kno wthat pongoes are strange creatures but the new website is idiot proof more or less but someone will
    prove me wrong. Standing by for Incoming. :wink: :D
  2. oh well Jimbo I will eat my words the young of today must just be well
    bloody thick. These mong's are everywhere and breeding now thats plain fcuking scary.
  3. Guy turned up at ADSC with a roller suitcase when I went there......staff really took a shine to him. Potential Recruit Trolly Dolly they called him. Special People indeed. Shortly after I realised the Navy was best.

But yes, that is rather worrying. Dont like the bland color scheme on the new arrse. Didn't spend long enough looking to see if there was a color option however.
  4. Also coming soon to a Rum Ration website near you!
  5. Oh dear oh dear :?
  6. Just gone and had a quick peak and it seems a bit shite. Not looking forward to RR going that way!
  7. Things move on. At the beginning everyone just used to send each other a postcard. Arguments could take years.
  8. They seem to be missing the 'Last 50 Posts'. I reckon a lot of posts will go unanswered because that is not available.
  9. Perhaps if we went back to that method it would prevent crayoning by the mongs. They'd get distracted licking the stamps.
    Mmmmm better than windows. :tongue: :tongue3: :tongue1:
  10. :( O.K. I'm bone,I've forgot my arse pass word and followed the steps for a new one including typing in the words but the fcuking thing keeps sending me back to the register form where I STARTED :?: :!:
  11. You lucky, lucky bastard! :p
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Don't worry - Sussex2 or Type42Stoker will be along shortly to help you out... :thumbleft:
  13. :roll: A typo thats going to take some living down . Oh fcuk. :(

14. Click contact us and E.mail good c.o and the lovely Lisa will help you recover your password or set a new one for you. She did it for me, but I,m not gonna marry her.
  15. :lol: Sorted thank you good C.O.
  16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Aww hell......that's a mission visiting them pongos. Might give it a skip for a week or so. is that the finished article?
  17. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oh the joy. Maybe it won't be a bad thing in the sense that the CO's can have a shufti and appoint new MOD's and do some housekeeping etc. Mind you, i've just been on the new ARRSE and it's a headfuck, no mistake.

18. Us old Farts just cant cope with change.

.303 --------------- SLR
    Old ARRSE---------NEW ARRSE

Its all just too much.
  19. Just seen it too. On the plus side someone has promoted me to a 'senior member' what ever the fcuk that maybe.

I fear change and shall be watching how it pans out from a safe distance.
  20. All I wanted to do is check on the NAFFI posts but ended up brain fcuked. Please Please leave RR alone.
    OK after a brain fart I've worked it out I, but please don't do it here