New army weapon system unveiled

pic.php
[/URL][/img]

Piglet

Badgeman
might just about manage to scrape up the manpower (plenty of 2 bit minor royals around) but not so sure if they can find the bullets for the gun though.

Shakey

War Hero
Is this contraption Italian? I only ask because the weapon's arc of fire enable it to be used only whilst retreating.

Shakey said:
Is this contraption Italian? I only ask because the weapon's arc of fire enable it to be used only whilst retreating.

No its direct from the Naval Constructors at Bath. It can fire ahead but this does require the gunner running behind and the fitting of Mk2-14A Mod. ie, a bar welded in a hoop shape fron port to starboard of the trolley to prevent the ark of fire hitting the propulsar unit.

Nutty

nutty_bag

War Hero
Lamri said:
pic.php
[/URL][/img]

It looks to me that the RMR weekends havent got any better!! 30 rounds each, no NVG's whilst sat in an O.P and the transport (as featured)is as bloody uncomfortable!! :lol: :lol:

I know the government are worried about climate change and the emissions arising from Land Rovers (lovely things) but surely this is taking things just a little too far?