New applicant

daz2162

Badgeman
Sweet, bring it on, beats sitting in my current office! Im most likely opting for above water weapons so im guessing its quite hands on?
Cheers for the i fo aswell deck dash.

ElQuesoGrande

Lantern Swinger
Expect lots of time sat in the ops room staring at radar plots.

It's quite hands on if you like handling cleaning gear (mops) and paint brushes.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Expect lots of time sat in the ops room staring at radar plots.

It's quite hands on if you like handling cleaning gear (mops) and paint brushes.
It is a great pity we do not fly in teams of lesser mortals to clean up our shit - like our Mum's do at home. It would certainly aid retention.

daz2162

Badgeman
Just did a mock pjft and aced in 10.33,well chuffed seeing as just over a month ago i did it in 12.40! Hard work pays off. No complacency! Just hope i can get passed this medical issue.

Quick question on average how long after pjft will you get prnc and Raleigh date providing my sc is straight forward??? Ninja??

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Just did a mock pjft and aced in 10.33,well chuffed seeing as just over a month ago i did it in 12.40! Hard work pays off. No complacency! Just hope i can get passed this medical issue.

Quick question on average how long after pjft will you get prnc and Raleigh date providing my sc is straight forward??? Ninja??
Assuming you're applying for WS & bearing in mind I haven't got my crib-sheet to hand & there are fifty-odd different jobs....I think it's around 12 months test to entry (assuming there are no hold-ups along the way).

In most cases, for the jobs with a longish wait, you'll be notified of an entry date about six months ahead - unless there's a short-notice cancellation.

daz2162

Badgeman
I am indeed applying for WS, ah crap really, long waiting list isnt it, does ever fluctuate?
Okay i see, is it safe to tell your current employer at that stage or wait until your notice period starts?
Cheers

The waiting list was 3 years when I took my RT, it'll be 2 years and 8 months in total for RT to start date for me (I start in November going in as WS).
You don't HAVE to tell your employer until your contracted notice period, but I told mine ages ago more out of courtesy to give them the heads up.

daz2162

Badgeman
Quick update guys, send my peak flow results earlier this week and also have had my 24hr blood pressure test with what i can tell as good results, so hopefully my doc will send off results in good time and I'll be put in for my pjft!

Cheers
Daz2162

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk