Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Al-Qaeda Recruits Demand Virgins "Before" They Die!

slim

War Hero
In recent months Al-Qaeda's leaders in Iraq have had their worst fears come to pass, they are running out of people stupid enough to be suicide bombers and have had to resort to recruiting rodents.

However much to the chagrin of recruiters, the rodents are not easier to deal with. The new recruits aren't buying the old promise of 70 virgins after they die, they want their 70 virgins each up front!

This is of course not an easy demand to meet in a war zone and finding virgin vermin is even tougher. "We want our suicide bombers to be happy", said Quafing Bin Lately, the senior media relations officer for Al-Qaeda in Iraq, "But this 'up front' demand is tough for us. Rodent's do not like to hold on to their virginity, so we have tried to compromise and find 'almost virgins' or 'virgin like' females. We even rub them in virgin olive oil. Still we have problems with the recruits, they say we cheat them and they no want to blow themselves up any more, OY!!! What a pain in the butt!"

The new recruits are also difficult to work with since they cannot carry very much explosive, they must be taught to work in teams or packs. "You would think that rats would understand the "pack" concept, I've always heard about "pack rats", but they no like to work together! @#$$ They sometimes run back and blow up near us. This stinking war is going on too long for me man. 70 virgins each up front ha! They are dreaming."

For more of the same see:
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm

slim

War Hero
higthepig said:
`erm how many Virgins did they expect in Glasgow, as me Old Dad used to say, No fucking chance.

Bit far from Lossie but don't Buckie Edie & Fishy Annie count?

slim

War Hero
higthepig said:
Ah Slim you`ll remember the Maggie 7 then?

I don't know about the Maggie seven but I do remember a kilick mechanician name of Tom [email protected]@@@@son who actually married Buckie Edie, she told him she was preggers, poor old Tomwas already paying for two sprogs so tied her up, found out she wasn't up the duff and got divorced toot sweet. There were many virgins attending the Fulmer club

slim

War Hero
higthepig said:
Killick Mech? they passed out as PO`s.

Not all of them each course in the early 60s had some mechanician apprentices on them They passed out as mech 5s, you may remember Dave Moss played football for Fulmer first team and Mick Brownlow ran with the FAA field gun crew. Both were kiliicks and both served on 800 NAS on Eagle. Another was Soapy Watson lived in London and it used to take him a week to get home on leave. Made an overnight stop in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Newcastle, York and anywhere else he thought he would like to get pissed.

You`ve lost me there Slim, Mechs did`nt go on course till they were Killicks, they all went to Arbroath in the 60`s, I knew a lot of them, and they passed out as PO`s, the Tiffs passed out as killicks. The first to go on Mechs course were the old Pilots mates who got a shiiling a day for being dual trade. But then who cares , there are very few on here that can go back that far. and I`ve never known a mech to give birth, and if he did , he can Fuck Off.

slim

War Hero
higthepig said:
You`ve lost me there Slim, Mechs did`nt go on course till they were Killicks, they all went to Arbroath in the 60`s, I knew a lot of them, and they passed out as PO`s, the Tiffs passed out as killicks. The first to go on Mechs course were the old Pilots mates who got a shiiling a day for being dual trade. But then who cares , there are very few on here that can go back that far. and I`ve never known a mech to give birth.

These were electrical and radio mechs from Lee on solent. They tried a new thing in about 61 or 62 of mechanician apprentices. If you scored higher than 75% on your EM or REM course you could take a mechs board, if you passed you went on draft became QM and QS then returned for mechs course. When they finished they were rated Mech 5 (LH) I knew Dave Moss as a mech app at Lee when I was on REM course. Met him again at Lossie in 64.

ronalder

Lantern Swinger
higthepig said:

May I say many thanks to hig and slim for reminding me of those names from a past I thought I had forgotten! I spent most of last Sunday night screaming in my sleep! Thanks a bunch , friends!

slim

War Hero
ronalder said:
higthepig said:

May I say many thanks to hig and slim for reminding me of those names from a past I thought I had forgotten! I spent most of last Sunday night screaming in my sleep! Thanks a bunch , friends!

I bet you didn't complain about the 'toys for the Boys' after playing with them :thumright:

ronalder

Lantern Swinger
slim said:
ronalder said:
higthepig said:

I bet you didn't complain about the 'toys for the Boys' after playing with them :thumright:

I was young and didn't know any better, some of us were young once--even Hig!

slim

War Hero
ronalder said:
slim said:
ronalder said:
higthepig said:

I was young and didn't know any better, some of us were young once--even Hig!

But were the Magie 7, Fishy Anny and Buckie Eddie ^_^;

Coggie

I was in the very first Mechanician Apprentice class (MechApps 1) in'62. We spent 2 years mixed with tradional killicks and POs on course. Our rank was Mech App. On completion we were Mechanician 5th Class - still Able Rate. I was posted to HMS Osprey. After a year, and passing an exam, we were made 4th Class and picked up a hook. Within a year, I was posted to 845 RNAS, on HMS Bulwark and a PO (3rd Class). A year later it was 2nd Class (still PO). Another year, a very tough written exam, a terrifying Board on the Victorious, in Singapore, and I was made CPO - 1st Class. Then, I left and have regretted it ever since. Mind you, I landed myself an unbelievable job, I became a Flight Test Engineer on Concord.

slim

War Hero
I was in the very first Mechanician Apprentice class (MechApps 1) in'62. We spent 2 years mixed with tradional killicks and POs on course. Our rank was Mech App. On completion we were Mechanician 5th Class - still Able Rate. I was posted to HMS Osprey. After a year, and passing an exam, we were made 4th Class and picked up a hook. Within a year, I was posted to 845 RNAS, on HMS Bulwark and a PO (3rd Class). A year later it was 2nd Class (still PO). Another year, a very tough written exam, a terrifying Board on the Victorious, in Singapore, and I was made CPO - 1st Class. Then, I left and have regretted it ever since. Mind you, I landed myself an unbelievable job, I became a Flight Test Engineer on Concord.
You probably remember Dave Moss and Mick Brownlow from course then I joined Lee on Solent mid 63 and they were on course then, I think they completed course either the end of 63 or beginning of 64 as I met Dave Moss again at Lossiemouth.

Coggie

I remember names and I remember faces, but, not at the same time! I do recollect the names. l'm fairly sure they were Air Electrical Mech Apps. I've not crossed paths with any since leaving Daedalus. I left at the end of my 9. I did try to re-enlist but failed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UK military dog to receive PDSA Dickin Medal after tackling Al Qaeda insurgents MoD News 0
trelawney126 Al-Qaeda Terrorists and Human Rights Current Affairs 15
trelawney126 Al- Qaeda's Ops chief Killed Current Affairs 1
soleil Telegraph: "MI6 Attacks Al-Qaeda In 'Operation Cupcake'" Current Affairs 6
soleil T'grph: Britain's Top Soldier Says Al-Qaeda Cannot Be Beaten Current Affairs 25
soleil Express: "Al Qaeda tells followers to launch attacks on RN" Current Affairs 9
YouAreHavingALaugh 'Threat Of Britons Trained By Al Qaeda' Current Affairs 10
T How Al Qaeda recruit suicide bombers Diamond Lil's 8
PartTimePongo Al-Qaeda in Iraq leader 'killed' Current Affairs 8
SILVER_FOX Saddam 'had no link to al-Qaeda' Current Affairs 9
geoffrey US Anti-Al Qaeda Rant Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS SLC recruits members for new Student Finance Customer Panel MoD News 0
crash_evans How is the RN training new recruits while social distancing? Joining the Royal Navy 10
P Making contact with other new recruits Joining the Royal Navy 49
soleil Cornish Times: "HMS Raleigh's Wartime Role Remembered As Latest Recruits Prepare To Pass-out On VE Day 75" Bases / Shore Est 1
MoD_RSS Expanded Animal Welfare Committee recruits new experts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Latest recruits begin their training to be exceptional MoD News 0
S Question about medical test for navy rating recruits Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
M Recruits Anxious Mum Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
northern-matelot Mixed sex rooms for new recruits The Corps 2
D Looking for families of new recruits and/ or new submarine links Nearest & Dearest 2
soleil Mail: "Female RAF Recruits Get £100k ... Because They Were Made To March Like Men" Current Affairs 92
soleil Times: "MPs Want To Read The Small Print In £440m Army Recruits Deal" Current Affairs 11
soleil Telegraph: "Millions 'Wasted' On Junior Army Recruits, Report Claims" Current Affairs 0
soleil Herald: "Royal Navy Recruits Help Clear Up In Torpoint" Bases / Shore Est 0
soleil Herald: "Oscar Winning Actor Sir Ben Kingsley Visits Navy Recruits At HMS Raleigh" Bases / Shore Est 1
soleil Pompey News: "Navy Recruits Empty Cupboards For The Homeless" Bases / Shore Est 0
soleil Independent: "Largest Navy Warship HMS Queen Elizabeth Recruits First Crew Members" The Fleet 0
soleil BIS - Forces Recruits Have Career Prospects Boosted By Literacy/Numeracy Training Current Affairs 1
R Not a good year for AET recruits? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
MoD_RSS New Navy recruits arrive at HMS Raleigh Current Affairs 20
soleil Sydney Morning Herald: "Navy Seeking Recruits From The Old Country" International 13
D Calling all waiting recruits!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
soleil New RN Website - HMS Raleigh - Recruit Diaries Written By Current Recruits Bases / Shore Est 16
soleil BBC: "Armed Forces Recruits Down 40% Last Year" Current Affairs 1
S Nine Commandments for New Recruits Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
Illuminati Older recruits Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 83
S People on this site should be helping out new recruits more! The Gash Barge 149
L new recruits Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
A new recruits snippet Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
soleil BBC Cornwall:" New Recruits Join HMS Raleigh" c/w video ..!! Bases / Shore Est 26
soleil BBC: "Navy Slashes Number Of Recruits At HMS Raleigh" Bases / Shore Est 23
TattooDog Penis Enlargements Banned For Indonesian Recruits Diamond Lil's 1
soleil "Head of the Fleet Air Arm meets Aviation Branch Recruits" The Fleet Air Arm 1
B Average age of Recruits Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
S new iPhone app for engineering officer recruits! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
S What percentage of BRNC recruits are graduates? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 30
T When are the intakes for new recruits? RMR 3
JaFAA Are some recruits joining up cos there's not much better do? Diamond Lil's 19
F sleepwear for new male recruits Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 72